Thread: Is BloodRayne: Betrayal is similar like castlevania

Is BloodRayne: Betrayal is similar like castlevania

This game is obviously a hundred times more exciting than Castlevania, has combos! But when people say Castlevania clone I was expecting a giant maze. Will probably get 15 levels and finished in 2 hours. Sounds like one of those games I play once, like him, but left for good. I keep hearing that this game is "like Castlevania," but I cannot tell if it's more akin to titles such as The Curse of Simon and Rondo of Blood, and Symphony of the Night and Dawn of Sorrow.

Re: Is BloodRayne: Betrayal is similar like castlevania

I think it's a great mix of Castlevania and Megaman X. sage of his game closer to Megaman X with all the wall breaks and dashes. Great game so far, and unlike this is a game I play over and over again when I have less than 20 minutes to spare. 6 trim levels in an environment, and loved to bits. Not a big fan of the artwork (not the art style), however, I consider they possibly will have done much superior the artwork looks similar to it was made through a 14 year old anime fan.

How exactly what they do jump the wall? Do I have to get a tutorial of the system before it can do, or some special method for this? There is a skull that I want to go, but I cannot think otherwise, but jumping the wall and nothing works.

Just use the jump button and the rocker (the wall) when you're sliding down a wall. Not all the walls that allows you to jump the wall though. This game definitely puts Mario in place, as far as pseudo-2D side-scrollers go. I tried the demo on PSN, powerful and fun! It will certainly be a buy for me on XBLA tomorrow.