Thread: Reasons for outbreak in Dead Island

Reasons for outbreak in Dead Island

I hope you all have read the title properly here, so what do you all think what has caused the outbreak in the game can you please tell me over here. I am really very desperately waiting to know about it and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all, so the outbreak has not been done yet then how come did that appear in the game that is something that is asking questions with me from a very long time that’s why I am asking this with you all for the same, so do start replying over here on the same, I am waiting for the necessary responses.

Re: Reasons for outbreak in Dead Island

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    I hope you all have read the title properly here, so what do you all think what has caused the outbreak in the game can you please tell me over here. I am really very desperately waiting to know about it and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all, so the outbreak has not been done yet then how come did that appear in the game that is something that is asking questions with me from a very long time that’s why I am asking this with you all for the same, so do start replying over here on the same, I am waiting for the necessary responses.
    It is because of an experiment that has horribly gone wrong . That too in the northeasternmost island where it happened at least this is what the maximum people are believing on. So that’s what I want to say here, anyways this is not the confirmed information that I have got here.

For me there is always a outbreak I the game , that’s what I want to say here. Now if we take the case of the outbreak then for me it is the women who did the whole voodoo stuff she diod not do anything on raising the deads. On becoming zombie herself she did spread the outbreak by kissing everyone out there in the island so that’s what I got to hear from the confirmed sources, although it will sound funny to you all the same was the case with me as well when I first heard it but later I did realized that it can happen for sure, that’s what I want to say here.

Have you all heard about the bio-terrorists in the game they might have thought of some highly populated area to test the bomb and hence they have done the same thing. So what other location can be other than Banoii. So while planting the bomb they might have missed the location considerably and might have gone through the village of one of the native groups, well the main ingredients of that bomb was the nerve gas which has the capacity of to kill the natives also reanimate them. so al lthe re generated ones will be thinking of finding the brains towards the end of the hotel and hence the outbreak, I hope this is the most appropriate information that you all must have read till now.

See there can be various possibilities over here, see what I think is that a military plane might have crashed and released the chemicals/ creatures which belonged to that plane. So that made people undead and also roam free in the game. One thing that I cannot say that is the number of zombies in the game so that will make the experimentation look meaner in the game that’s what I think. Anyways what do you all think about it what’s your take guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    See there can be various possibilities over here, see what I think is that a military plane might have crashed and released the chemicals/ creatures which belonged to that plane. So that made people undead and also roam free in the game. One thing that I cannot say that is the number of zombies in the game so that will make the experimentation look meaner in the game that’s what I think. Anyways what do you all think about it what’s your take guys.
    Well the possibility can be there but from what I have heard I can see that there has been a story which has developed on the same lines, well if you are guessing which one then let me tell you that it also included of the same storyline where the plane crashes I the jungle and we are on the mission to find the survivors in the game that’s what the strategy is.

Have you all saw the beginning of the Logans and if you have seen that then you will get to know what I am saying here. if you watch the videos properly then you will realize what is the reason for the spread, so that’s when you will realize about it. Do watch the videos properly you can get hold of that video in any of the official website of the game or in the youtube website, that’s what you need to do. The whole spread of the infection is well shown in that video now be careful that you are just viewing the video of the beginning of the Logans and after that you will miss out for sure, so be careful of that and do let me know if you have got the appropriate information on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Su^Raj View Post
    Have you all saw the beginning of the Logans and if you have seen that then you will get to know what I am saying here. if you watch the videos properly then you will realize what is the reason for the spread, so that’s when you will realize about it. Do watch the videos properly you can get hold of that video in any of the official website of the game or in the youtube website, that’s what you need to do. The whole spread of the infection is well shown in that video now be careful that you are just viewing the video of the beginning of the Logans and after that you will miss out for sure, so be careful of that and do let me know if you have got the appropriate information on that.
    Dude I have seen that video and let me tell you that nothing clearly was shown in that video, that’s for sure, it might have not shown anything there after as well, that’s what I want to say here. so do give out some other suggestions if you think you can give on that people talkijg a lot about the plane crash and also the bomb explosion does appears to be articulated and nothing appears to be true in it, that’s what I feel here.

ok might be a possibility but that is not the case everytime let me warn you about that it does not happen everytime that is what i want to warn you about this, do check the video properly my be you will get the clue since i have seen that video and it is quite good to be honest.