Thread: Might & Magic Heroes VI exploits & cheats

Might & Magic Heroes VI exploits & cheats

Hello friends some where I have heard that there are some tricks which would be letting you get infinite gold when you would be having a 5 market place is this true? And then I have also read that there was some tricks which was done to achieve that much gold is this possible if anyone of you know about that then please suggest me something about that.

Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI exploits & cheats

I think that this is a bug and I have been moving around through lots of forums but I haven’t found any steps like this I don’t think that is true that is just a simple trick I wont be believing it until anyone would be showing up with the steps to do this so just wait for the solution them lets decided what is true till then I would be taking it as a bug which occurs automatically.

I have been playing this game from so long but I haven’t ever found anything like this I too would not like to support this stuff I think its just a rumor with no meaning it would have given him by mistake he would have been bit lucky over this place that’s it.

This is an the best know bug for this game and it has been and you don’t need to do anything for this it just happens on its on when you reach the 75+ % price and then it would be starting to earn profit by selling a produces and at this time the heroes would be having a skill which would be making them act like market places this is an market place issue of this game. so by using you main hero with the skill and the mentor and busying some of the additional heroes you would be receiving infinite number of gold in no time. There is one more bug with the experience issue and this would be with the 15% more experience at second rank of the dynasty levels. At this time there is a level 1 with the skill at might have been a side which has been giving you a 25% more experience. And by combining these you can get upto more 40% more experience from everything.

One of my friend has also showed me by doing this he was also able to do this trick and i would be saying that this is a simple thing but you need to have a good idea about it for sure before trying to do it. And now i am also having lots of gold and such things are only know as a bug and its just not a bug it is ruining the enjoyment of them game i would be hoping that the developers would be solving this quickly.