Thread: Melee weapons in Dead Island

Melee weapons in Dead Island

Guys just started this thread to ask you all about the melee weapons in the game, so that’s why I thought this is a better place to get stated with. so can anyone list down all the melee weapons that are there in the game once again a remainder I am not talking about the normal weapons but I am talking about the melee weapons guys I hope you all do understand what do we mean by that. So guys who do have some good knowledge about that weapons then do start replying over here on the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies.

Re: Melee weapons in Dead Island

As far as I know I am only aware of three weapons that are there ion the game. so allow me to list down them
    1) (Fire) Axe
    2) Baseball Bat
    3) Baton (the twirling thing)
    Of all the three that I have given here my favorite is the axe and I am sure it will be effective against the zombies and I am dam sure about it.

Dude you have mentioned only 1/4th of the weapons that are there in the game well elt me put down more of them may be that will sound effective to all of them over here. so here is the list from my side for you
    1) Big Baseball Bat
    2) Cane Knife
    3) Diving Knife- my favorite
    4) Exotic Cane
    5) Fence Plank
    6) Katana
    7) Flare Pistol(not sure whether it is there in the game)
    8) Machete
    9) Meat
    10) Military Knife
    11) Molotov Cocktail( it is the throwable one)
    12) Nails( that can be made use for the spikes and also the baseball bat)
    13) Sickle
    I think so I have mentioned all of them in case if I have left some then someone else will complete it for sure. that’s what I want to say here. so hope this much was enough for you.

Yes dude you have missed lout with some of the weapons let me finish it out for you Ripper, Propane Tank(throwable), paddle, Crowbar. I am amazed that you missed out crowbar known as the most popular weapon in the game and hence I think you must have mentioned it at the start only, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways I have done the necessary thing over here.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    Yes dude you have missed lout with some of the weapons let me finish it out for you Ripper, Propane Tank(throwable), paddle, Crowbar. I am amazed that you missed out crowbar known as the most popular weapon in the game and hence I think you must have mentioned it at the start only, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways I have done the necessary thing over here.
    Nobody has mentioned anything about the Totally Havoc Knifey, it is a great ammunition for sure, so do mention about the same and hence if possible I would upload some of the pics as well that are required for the game, so that’s what I am saying here. it is even the most desired ammunition considered by everyone. So that’s why I opt for that only.

Do anyone know flares is there in the game? if not then do mention about the same as such I have not come across anyone who has mentioned anything about the weapon and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all. so what are your views on this can you please say something on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. well nothing much have been heard about the weapon and hence that’s why I am hoping that I will be able to get some kind of information over here. so any important information that you have got on the weapon then do share it with me as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    Do anyone know flares is there in the game? if not then do mention about the same as such I have not come across anyone who has mentioned anything about the weapon and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all. so what are your views on this can you please say something on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. well nothing much have been heard about the weapon and hence that’s why I am hoping that I will be able to get some kind of information over here. so any important information that you have got on the weapon then do share it with me as soon as possible.
    For your information it is there in the game and you will find it easily in the game. it is very sad that nobody did not mention anything about the weapon and hence it is very sad to say anything over here, that’s what my point is.

I have some more weapons to be updated over here, so that’s why I wan to add something moreover here, here goes the more updates list
    1) (Wooden) Stick
    2) Sticky Bomb
    3) Sugar Cane
    4) Tanto
    5) Torch
    6) Two-handed Axe
    7) Wakizashi
    8) Tonfa
    So these are some of the weapons that you can check out for sure, if you need some more information on that, so that’s it from my side for you.

I don’t know if a weapon named Kama, is available or not in the game? from what I have heard from some of my friends I can say that Sickle is a weapon that comes close to kama but I don’t know how much destructible is that maybe you will be able to tell me better on that.