Thread: questions about Hero Level in Might & Magic Heroes VI

questions about Hero Level in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Is this true that Might & Magic Heroes VI would heroes will have a level cap of 30 and don’t you think that the level cap be determined by the size of the map and on small maps level 30 would be very difficult isn’t it and it would be impossible istn it? Share your views guys.

Re: questions about Hero Level in Might & Magic Heroes VI

You are right they have been taking away lots of the freedom in this game surely this game is having lot of more feature which is very much to be liked and is very entertaining but they are having many points which has been very boring though and has to be removed or that would be making this game really very tough and would be making some attempts which has been really impossible and we need to work very hard with them. I have been playing this game from long and have found some problem with the previous games but they were better in front of the problems which I have been facing with this games and even if this games are having many better features the side bad parts has been destroying everything in this games so they need to make up with all this problems.

Definitely is small maps it is almost impossible to make more than or upto 30 level because it is only possible with the large maps and yes you are right that the level cap for the heroes is 30 and this is very tough though I love to make lots of point in large map but dealing with small maps are very tough.

I have gone through much thread to in which the people have been stating about the problems they have been facing with the changes in the games but this is one of the extreme bad changes which really needs to be taken care of and then the problem would be solved with this. What I would be suggesting you is that you can set the experience gain to the fastest and there will be no problem with the level cap many time in the big maps.

Now in this version there has been number of changes and some of them are better and some of them have been worst and one of the worst thing has been the Level change. and this is worst because the level has been made to the cap upto 30 level and then in small maps also you have to deal with that and then this is almost impossible as you all are thinking and thats the main stuff why i am thinking that this is just a worst deal and i dont think this is actually suiting this version.