Thread: Suggestion for multiplayer mode of Might & Magic Heroes VI

Suggestion for multiplayer mode of Might & Magic Heroes VI

there are lots of video games are available into the market and I wanted to play Might & Magic Heroes VI. Well I have found that there is no information regarding the multiplayer mode of the game. I would like to have the simultaneous mode of the game as it was into the previous version of the game. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Suggestion for multiplayer mode of Might & Magic Heroes VI

I have also noticed about the previous version of the game that is there was lots of issue while playing the multiplayer mode of the game. there was an issue with map of the game and most of it are encouraging players so that it can clear the monsters and it will grab the items and the resources will level up for the long time before the fighting with the other players of the game. if there is single player than I think it will be quite encouraging for all the players.

Well I am expecting that this particular game will be come with the full extent of the multiplayer mode of the game play. But we know that this particular game series is failed because there was no paced multiplayer experience. It is quite necessary to be work in the expected direction.

I think the developer of the game need to redesign the game if they are looking to implement the simultaneous play. Also I am wondering that they need to have the hot-seat play why because the hot-seat will be the most important feature of the game. Let see what the developer of the game will provide in this particular game.

In the multiplayer scenario I would like to have the multiplayer maps where we will be able to have the multi hero into the game. there should be skirmishes between of the players and it should be right from the beginning of the game. I am expecting that it will work fine for the players. I am expecting that it will work more better if the developer of the game will provide the better mechanics for the playing of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will put the proper amount of the efforts so that this particular thing will get happen. If they are doing all the things than I am expecting that the it will be great multiplayer experience for the all the users.

Well there should be some work should be done on the Town screen which is coming. It should not be slow down the multiplayer as it was into the previous version of the game.

The most simple solution which I suggest you that you will be able to create the mode into the game which allow the players will be able to move at the same moment of the time. There should be great sped up the time. Well I am also expecting that they should provide that they will be able to fight with each other and monsters at the same moment of the time. The turn of the player will be end as the last player will click on the hourglass. I am thinking that it will be quite possible. The multiplayer mode of the game should be focused on the heroes and it should be way for the players turns in simultaneous manner. I know it will be quite difficult to implement with the various reason and it might cause the major redesign of the each and every structure of the game. if the developer of the game are not looking to change the game then I am requesting that they should provide players to move simultaneously. There can be an issue if players are ending or attacking together into the game.

We know this particular game series is falling so I am wondering that there is need of serious redesign of the game. I think it is required to make it simultaneous turns and hot seat should be fast enough. Well the multiplayer mode of the game should be fascinated for the lots of player but I think it will fail to reach the players. Well all the people who are having great ideas should provide to the developer of the game so that developer of the game can work on the same.

You should be really fast into FPS game because you will be able to die into the game. there are lots of the game which needs quite fast player reactions.

Into multiplayer mode of the game I let you know that all the players are going to move at the single moment of the time. Well Mini turn mode will be an important part of the game. fast click problems should be an issue for the real time video game as it is totally based on turns. Into turn based the game the person who has clicked first or last will get the great advantage. However it will be quite unfair. This particular game is targeted for the people who are ready with their camera and there should be turn starts, on the slower computer.

The people who are looking to have the multiplayer mode of the game than I let you know that you should contact the developer of the game and I am hoping that they will help you out to fix the matter.