Thread: which Units need to be removed from Might & Magic Heroes VI

which Units need to be removed from Might & Magic Heroes VI

I have found that some of the units are just so useless and they should be removed from the game. i have saw that this version has been lot better than the previous stages and now the thing is there are some units which has been very irritating and they should be removed I think that nferno Cerberus are useless can you share which units do you found useful and which one useless and want them to be removed.

Re: which Units need to be removed from Might & Magic Heroes VI

Ok so what I have found according to your query is very simple and would be giving the proper idea about 4 of the units and I hope this would be helping everyone to know about the complete features of the unit. So I would be saying to go in this way:
    1. Inferno Cerberus: definitely as you said it is useless same thing from me and they should be removed.
    2. Sanctuary kensai = This unit is proper but they have been in a need with the life increment always and the defensive increment if this thing would be proper than this unit would be strong and would like playing with them.
    3. Undead lamasu = Now to this unit also I have been finding them very useless they should be removed.
    4. Sanctuary dragon – Hp needs to be increased and rest everything is ok.
    This is my idea hope it matches with you all.

I have a complete different view I think and I would be opposing your 3 point in which you have been saying that the Lamasu is a week team I have found them the strongest team and they are just too good and if you would be knowing that how to use them then you would be finding them better to I hope that you just don’t know how to use them out properly.

Hey I would also like to support this the Lamasu is a better unit and provided you need to learn how to play with them and then I would say one more thing that every unit would get 5% less total life standing around it and then u just need to stand with them and everybody would be getting smashed up in sometime. I had even seen many situation where the opponents were just so unable to notice about tere Pitlords had been 155 life in the end. One more thing I would like to describe that the UD is just opposite of this and then KIRIN unit is also a better unit in the game. They have been powerful because you can easily kite with them. And it is a very good unit which can lead you to the victory always.

I feel like the best team is Sanctuary kensai they are really very good and you are right that if there would be some increment in the defense and the standing then they would be a very strong team and then they are on too fragile for an elite. Then use the NAGA Clerics if you want a well placed regen for 3 turns they have a good attack too.

As you said Kensei do lack in the health and defense, but they can have a good hard 3 attacks which was unlimited previously against the opponents and just what you have to do is keep them alive and keep using the regen to heal them up. Now there has been some more ability which has been combined with this unit and that is probably one of the reasons why they are so strong.

Playing with the Lamasu would be making one thing clear that you can resist yourself for longer in the field to make any difference as they have been lacking in all the manners and then the abilities it has been using is effectively very same as the Kensai.

I don’t think there is anything like this because they would be having the same effects when you are able to use them properly. This is just depending on the way how you have been playing this game and nothing else I cant see any of the unit which are less powerfull I have been playing with all of them and have found that they are really nice and they would be working nice when you are using them so I don’t think that there is any need to remove any of them they are all the same and have been developed according to different advantages and disadvantages and this needs to be learnt before using them rather just saying them to remove. There have been people who have been having there own choice and they have been playing accordingly so they are use to it and they keep on playing with it.

Guys I would agree to all of you but my personal view says that the Inferno Cerberus is useless though they can be used very strongly and nice and they can be very effective when they would be used according to the requirement.

I would be preferring Sactuary and I feel that they are very strong and the kirins are comparatively very nice and they are having a very good strategy and they work very nicely and they are good enough to keep winning and the Kenshi is never the less if we are talking about the tactic and with that I would like to say that as we keep learning the skills with the units we feel comfortable with hem and start liking there strategy and game play. I think that the three units which I have been saying is having a very nice damage also and they really work nicely when used properly.

Don’t you guys think that the Cerberus is a the best tactical unit and they are having an unlimited retaliation which would be having an eye of gluttony with the multiple units attack and you migh be wanting to go to the resistant with the normal creatures. And then offcourse in the fragile you would be have to throw then to the first line of your fire and then may be it is needed with no retaliation ability but the HP increases.

None of the unit needs to be removed because all of them are having a better response in some or the other way. And then there have been many people who have been got use to one or the other unit and they have been learning how to play with that unit. And the thing is when you are playing with one of the unit you keep learning how to use them and this would be improving your skill all the time and then if you learn each and every way to play with that unit and then you would be knowing what are the benefit that unit is having.