Thread: What will you like to have town windows or town screens in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

What will you like to have town windows or town screens in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

I am have played the demo version of this particular game Might & Magic Heroes VI and I wanted to have the opinion of yours regarding the town window and town screen. Let me know about the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What will you like to have town windows or town screens in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

Well I think the developer of the game should postpone the releasing of the game and they should provide better townscreen. If the UI is not better than I think there will be no fun while playing the game.

Re: What will you like to have town windows or town screens in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

I agree with you which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Well according to me town screens will be the vital part of the game. if it is not available into the game then there will be great damage for the experience of the game. there should be some kind of the work should be done on the Town screen so that the people who are playing the game will not think about the game that is it kind of the previous Heroes games.

I also agree with you and I let you know that I have played with heroes 3 and I have also stuck with the town screen. Well they should provide the game which should be worth to play by any mean. Let see whether the developer of the game will be able to implement the above mentioned thing or not.

According to me town screens will not make the damage efforts to get the better pace to the game. the current version of the design is adopted from the HVI. I don’t think so it will not have the great success without of it. Well according to me it will become the most essential part of the game. I am hoping they will provide the same.

Even I am not trivializing the townscreen down of the static slideshow of the 2D images for the each and build order will be quite better. If the developer of the game are spending the couple of minute to spend the static 3D image pane than there will be vast improvements in the game. when you are at the rummage around into the homm archive and simply bring back the operatic music from the homm3 which was unique for the each and every town screen. The sound of the game is not well. The people who are wanted to change the town screen are forcing the developer of the game to change the design of the game.

I let you know that I have spent lots of time on Hom 5 and it was going through the circle and watching how beautiful they are in the game.

After playing the demo version of the game and I let you know that they are number of people who are wishing about the townscreen as it was into H3. It was drawed with love for the details and it was clickable and with the building. I will not like to have 3D however I would like to be of the fullscreen. Also there should be statistic into the town where I will be able to view the growth rate for the creatures of the town.

The thing which we are looking for should be quite functional and it should have a pop up window. It should be big enough so that it can have all the creatures which you can have into the game. it should not be full screen but it should be animated and it can be changed over the time.