Thread: What’s Best hero build in Might & Magic Heroes VI

What’s Best hero build in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hello players of Might & Magic Heroes VI I want to have a proper discussion regarding the best hero build in this game? Can you guys share your views over this query? Just share up what all you have liked in this game and which are the build which you have liked a lot. And let me know what you all are thinking about.

Re: What’s Best hero build in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hey so about this I have found something which has been working fine with me. So I would be saying that the increased chance for the mobs has been to join your army rather than attacking over you. And then there is a increased land movement speed and then the healing stuff has been changed. These are the three changes which I have saw In this build up now I don’t know this is an actual change which has been recognized by all of you or this is my opinion only.

Well I would like to share my personal view about this and that would be something like when I have been playing like a faction without self healing units and then my first pick is healing and then I have been followed with the logistics. And after that my strategy is to grab the storm winds and then some of the air magic mastery would be doing it nicely. After that when I am on the level 5 I would be grabbing up the snatch and then I would be upgrading with the storms winds and finally with the air spell upgrades. I have been usually taking the path of the blood and then I have also started the firebolt and then I have been quickly and then it would be easily been creep around the map. It has been really very hard to figure out the build which has been for the path of the blood which has been right now. Finally I would be saying that I am using the magic heroes and then for going on with the offensive and it might be the heroes for the defending the town.

In this game I have been having a might having a hero I have been normally been taking this stand your ground at the first skill. I would be casting a tear grind in every round if the ballet is been very easy and then I would be taking it either heal or the reg. after reaching to the level 5 I would be taking the mentorship and then I wont be taking snatch ever. While this time I am having a 2nd hero has been following up my main with that I would have a skill up which has been with the architect and the economist. Then finally on hero I would be taking a snatch.

I would be saying that the meditation would be the amazing trick which would be boosting the magic late game and this would be because of the effects with the stats with the exponential and then there is extra 20 magic power that can be easily increasing the strength two time of the damaging spells.

Well none of you guys have been suggesting the gameplay as same as me, i was thinking that if you guys would have been even closer to me then i would have thought to tell you about it, because i know i am not having the best built for the game and i have been losing lots of fight i needed some help and so i would be trying out as some of you guy have been saying and i hope some of them would be working nicely with me and then i would be able to come up with a better performance quickly.