Thread: There is Lack of hero diversity in Might & Magic Heroes VI

There is Lack of hero diversity in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hey guys can you share your views for the hero diversity in this game I have been thinking about it don’t actually matters whatever we are playing between the Haven or Necropolis when the talk is over the abilities and that you would be picking up when you level up. I have been really would be like the Blood and Tears and that would be the idea, and then that would be the serve for a requirement for certain abilities that has been unlocking the "skill-tree" which has been depending on your reputation and faction?

Re: There is Lack of hero diversity in Might & Magic Heroes VI

I would be saying that I am having the feeling that the generic hero have been commanding orc and then undead with the demon and then the etc army and then even when I am between that this has been might with the magic hero with the feeling has been the same mostly. Especially and this time you wont be playing on the fastest leveling pace. Now the faction with the aility has been faaling with the belonging to the faction versus the hero. Now the blood and then tear has been the fastest play on the leveling helps as a bit at least. Now I think the randomness has gone with the contributes and the genericness with somewhat as well. I would be looking to the game with the keeping my gamer fingers crossed and that they have been implementing something to make the heroes more unique in the future.

Well in heroes across the individuals and the faction which are all a bit too similar and though I have been disagreeing with the implementing the heroes 5 with the system of the go online and then I would be looking up with the 3rd party skillwheel for the actual plan for the abilities. Now this is not to mention that there is already with the some inter faction with the diversity with this would be evil races and then this would be a good race and inability to the use of the ligh and the darkness respectively and then each commander that has been special ability and then spring spirit with the might + 2. If anything that can be done then I would be suggesting to make this cross commander ability to the little more pronounced and perhaps that has been all the production with the utility types.

well anything that has been changed I would like to stay with that over here because I don’t want anything old to be re implemented this simply means that I am very satisfied with whatever has been going on no.

I don’t think that this is much as the randomness with that would be the unique. Now in this game the ability would be that I have felt like they have been defined as the hero and there has been rarely with the two who abilities has a roles there has been exactly as the same and then the heroes can be pretty much with the same and their abilities has been more like a minor with the progression with the instead with the game changers.

There are certain skills and the spells with the heroes and they are having so general and a very good idea as a character, and they are so good as that they have been worth taking all with no matter with whats the faction and there are so many opinions which has been depending heavily on not only the faction but also on the hero type and there alignment with the overall strategy. When the commonplace has been there that would be having a cookie cutter builds with the specifically designed with the combat cookies cutters. All the while the majority has bene the players with the base which is simply the content with the picking whatever they think sounds as good as that tme and they have been preferring to enjoy the game.

Better ideas from you guys and it has been very helpful. They have been clearing my doubt and have been solving the query about what i have been thinking about. Its nice to see that you all have took lot of interest in it and thanks for suggestion.