Thread: Nerf Healing a lot better in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Nerf Healing a lot better in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Guys from the while I have been playing this game I have found out that the healing effect in this game has been very powerful and because of this the game play has been so easy that while roaming around the map I am not able to get much harmed up with the creatures around there so I think that this is not really a good challenge what do you guys think about it?

Re: Nerf Healing a lot better in Might & Magic Heroes VI

That’s true and this game is really very nice and it was a nice challenge before but I don’t know why they have increased the level for the heroes healing they would have worked hard with the better weapons and all that would have been more interesting.

I have some possible solution for this game and I think that they need to do something like that and this would be surely having some better effect on the game again and the first thing I would like to say is that just make this healing effect as it was previously. And then the second thing would be just continue the healing resurrect with the dead creatures with that just make all the resurrection from the temporary healing. And you would be having a stack size of 10, 5 are killed and you would resurrect 5 with healing and so you would be back to 10. Now the difference would be between the resurrection and the healing effects would be that resurrection and then the effects would be permanent.

No I don’t have any problem with this because now I am finding that this is something which has made a hero more powerful and play the game for more longer and this is a very nice change. If it would not be able to have a resurrect the unit then it would be very weak and then it would be also kind of very boring and then the hero can move on for longer, and you don’t have move again and again.

Yap this healing effect has been very fast now and this has been very bad change. I have found that this would be biggest drawback of this game because it has been decreasing the toughness of the game with very vast difference. The Healing effect has been very fast number of creature attacking are not able to have much harm on the hero and he is easily able to resist all the attacks. So i would be saying that if they were about to do this change then they would have done the same with the enemies too or would have kept it unchanged.