Thread: Global unit recruiting be removed or kept in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Global unit recruiting be removed or kept in Might & Magic Heroes VI

The basic question that I want to ask over here is Do all of you want global unit recruiting, or the older style unit recruiting. Why is it not as in the previous version? Do you like the change? Now this game doesn’t needs the "supply chain" for units, So it seems like to be removing much of the strategy. each location had its own pool of available units which is completely different from the previous version?

Re: Global unit recruiting be removed or kept in Might & Magic Heroes VI

I would be saying that the Global recruiting is actually a good thing but for that you need to know that for this the hero chaining should not be removed and then you would be able to like it and there won’t be any problem.

Ah I am not really liking it and I just don’t care what ever the developer would like to do with it remove it or do anything I just don’t like it. As the liking stuff matters I would say that I really like the nerfed version of this game and infact all its versions. And they have basically created a lot of the snowballing effect which is so frustrating and I don’t like it. The unit which they are having into the hero ride towards the other hero who has been very far away. And this is just looking like that they have been exploiting the hero with the hero and then communication with the diplomacy and then interaction system.

This is just tending to leave with the cities of the poorly to be defended when you have been having more of them and then the limits which would be tp use the additional and citied to the side with the extra income. And then the separate milita unit would be needed which I cant leave with the cities and then the forms which would be the own pol in the every city. And in this way we can have each town that can be build with a defense which can have a further and then have a improved with the troops and with this why there is no option to keep the global recruitment but it has been a tweaking a bit and then I like it have been but I think that it should be more a like to be the caravan form the previous games.

I actually don’t hate it bit I don’t have any strong reason to like it too. But still I would say that I would be happy if there would be some change in them or they would be simply removed. So I think I too want this feature to be removed actually.

Ok so with the town portals for your heroes who have been extremely high with more mobility and they have just wanted to have a increased their army and then they would have been able to do it in sometime and even if there would be no such of the global recruiting. But why should I not like it that’s the question for me. And it would be bit difficult to explain it too you and I would just say that this is just making defending the cities more harder and that would be one reason why I would say that I am not liking it a bit so I would be saying may be they are not fitting this game version.

For you I would be saying that if you are having a town portal then it would be just a simplification. And well with this too town portal you would be able to be hire from all of the town and then pool into any one place instantly and instead of this you would be having a multiple heroes who have been teleporting over and over. And I don’t think that it has been changing anything in the game.

There have been a option which has been for the toggle and with the certainly would not be hurting the variety. But I am not having anything to say about it so far. With it I can say that they need to be managed the troops and to be more carefully with the lest you have been a region undefended. And I would say that really I do not like it and I think that I would be taking away a lot of the depth with the strategy from the old games. and I have a feeling that this is just like an another example which would be a simplified and the dumped game mechanics and I would be wising that I haven’t been preordered it in the light of some of the changes.

I do like all the changes form this game and I don’t have any question for them and they have been working out to make a game better and better in the every version and I am sure if we would learn how to use it we would be liking it a lot.

Hey guys thank you for the suggestions each one of yours comments were really very helpful and i have liked it a lot. Each one of you are having a different view and reasons nicely supporting them, this is a good view when you are suggesting something with a proper reason which gives its of information about your opinion anyways i think that Global unit recruiting should be removed this is my personal view and i would be very happy if they would be removed.