Thread: Is there Advanced auto combat system in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

Is there Advanced auto combat system in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

Well I wanted to ask you something about this particular game Might & Magic Heroes VI. I wanted to ask something about this particular game. I have seen lots of battles which are available into the game and there should be auto-combat and it will give looses easily avoided into manual played battle. Tell me what speculation you are having into the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there Advanced auto combat system in Might & Magic Heroes VI?

I think in this particular situation the developer of the game will provide more control for the player over the auto combat. This particular game should be memorize player for the choice of the army placement before the beginning of the battle. For the next battle will make the army placement as it was into the last battle. It should give the player possibility for the set up the simple rules for the each and every stack. This particular rule will determine what each and every stack will do into the scenario of the auto-combat battle. If this particular system is getting implemented into the game than it will work great for all the modern RPG.

I agree with you. If auto combat is provided into the game then I am sure about the thing that it will be quite complicated to implemented into the game.

Well according to me Auto-Combat would work quite great and it should be honest and it will give you quite little loss of the units. It is totally dependent on the what difficulty level you are playing. At the starting of the game any loss will be quite big. There will be snow ball effect. You loose the first battle with one archer and the next battle you will loose the same as you are missing the one of the archer missing in the game.

This is the which I would like to have into the game. it should not be complete replica of Dragon Age combat system but it should be kind of similar in the game. there are people are who will have this particular mode quite aggressive into the game. I am waiting for the response from the developer of the game and I am hoping that they will provide the same. also I am looking to have the liberty to get the option. Well there are people who are not looking to have the auto combat option so almost there is mixed response from the people on this particular matter.