Thread: Can you remove spring spirit from Might & Magic Heroes VI?

Can you remove spring spirit from Might & Magic Heroes VI?

As the title of this particular thread is stating what I wanted to ask over here. I have played the demo version of Might & Magic Heroes VI on the computer of mine. there was lots of fun while playing the game. however I have found that the Inferno was the most boring unit and the worst of the bunch should be Sanctuary. Well I wanted to know whether you are agree with Spring Spirit? And should be upgrade lazy and I think the developer of the game should remove the same from the game so that they can keep the exciting of the game.

Re: Can you remove spring spirit from Might & Magic Heroes VI?

I don’t agree with you it should not be removed from the game. according to me Sprint spirit is quite cool to have. It is used to make beautiful the game.

Well according to me Spring Spirit is did not seems to be similar to the ranged unit than that of the Vampire and is to be the Lich. I think your problem is concerned with 2 female unit into the elite tier and it should be infantile argument. There are 5 speed moderate attack but it should be decent defensive ability. it should be functioning as vampire from the necropolis. It should be fine.

If they are really wanted to make something than I would like to have the darker blue which should be quite better reflect the color of the water than that of the making the resemble with the color of the ice and it should be lighter blue. I would also like to change the switch the models to the vanilla ranged elite unit and it should be upgraded on into the game. according to me grey-blue geisha model for vanilla unit will look quite cooler than that of the upgraded look. I am also thinking that the it should make the vanilla model for upgraded unit. They can try to change the upgraded model to look quite closer to the base model.

I think the Sanctuary will have lots of variety in terms of units. It should also have the good range for the melee units. The 2 ranged units should have the full range. A core unit should have an ability to make the double movement as well as simply making the attack not able to retaliated against. There should be ability should be of the champion unit. If there are couple of female units with blue than I don’t think so there will be any issue with the same. there should be both the black and green into the elite tier.

I would like to have the Sanctuary creatures with caveat. However I am wondering that there should be re-balancing. According to me it seems to be the weakest from the five in the game. if there is rebalancing of the thing is happening than I am wondering there will be great fun while playing the game.

Well agree with you that is it is having the similar kind of the look feel. I would like to fight with the neutral creatures. But I will support for the changes into the appearance of the color so that the people will be able to differentiate between them. Well all the people should ask the same to the developer of the game and I am hoping that they will help you out to get the requirement of yours.

In this particular game black-haired version of yuki-onna should be upgraded. If I am feeling that the yuki-onna will look quite better with black hair. The unit did not seems to be boring but it is same kind of the unit into one of the faction. I would recommend the force female units in this particular game. the ghost and the angle into the game should be female. The ghost will draw some kind of the inspiration from banshee. So this will leave with the glory and mizu-kami and also their should be elemental versions. For the water elementals they will turned into the female so that it will look like the unit and that they are really belongs into the sanctuary. We can consider the glory as an exception where there are no reason to make them as a female.

I have played the demo version of the game and I have come to know about that Spring Spirit and the Snow Maiden are looking quite similar in the game. Water elemental are using the same model as that of the Yuki-Onna and the Light Elemental are using the same kind of the model with the Radiant Glory.

I am not able to figure out why there is a Spring Spirit with the living creature. I don’t think so there will be number of people will not be hurt at all if the developer of the game are supposed to remove the spring spirit or it is getting replaced by any other units. According to me the flying unit will be useful just because the sanctuary is not having the flying unit rather than that of the jumping kappa.

I am not having totally different opinion about glory. According to me the glory should have the different abilities. It would remain into the line-up excepting the stats. There is no relation of the glory with light-elemental.

If there is an ability to add into the sanctuary than the champions will be able to add the same into the game. there would be fight in the game at least. If there are lots of people who are looking to get the same thing than I am sure that the developer of the game will provide the same.