Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how do you feel about the Warhammer 40000: Space Marine

Video Games

Old 06-09-2011

how do you feel about the Warhammer 40000: Space Marine

How do you all feel about the space marine demo,what are your reviews for this game? is it good for playing long,does it provide a good gaming experience? what is the best thing you liked about this game? how much you will rate it out of 10? are you satisfied with the total aspect of the game? what other features would have made this game more interesting

Old 06-09-2011

re: how do you feel about the Warhammer 40000: Space Marine

I have played this game demo quite a no of times i will say i have liked it as well,space marine is an awesome game i am very well satisfied with its overall aspect but just being a bit unsophisticated It is slightly repetitive,every thing else is so much of fun and yes there are other mission too on the demo where you can check our hand on it.
Old 06-09-2011

I had just played last night late hours and the only thing that i have to describe is I loved it!!,It really appears and feel so good,I just enjoyed even the small weapons that I got in the demo like Power Axe FTW,i loved the sound of the guns firing and felt so powerful,being frank playing it on hard was very challenging,but then playing it again and again finally i learn t balancing the weapons.
Old 06-09-2011

I have enjoyed the demo for some couple try on it,i have spent a couple of try on easy and normal and many more couple of try on hard.later I got hang with the controls an tactics,overall the game appears to be a bit easy even on hard.i think its later version will be quiet boring for people like me who love pace gaming and hardcore gaming.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,