Thread: How do i throw grenades in call of duty?

How do i throw grenades in call of duty?

I have just started playing call of duty 4 and i don't know how to pick up the grenade thrown at me back to them,i do get the hand icon but still i am not able to use it,can any one tell me which button i need to press to throw the grenades back at them?????? any suggestions please????? and how can i cook grenades.

Re: How do i throw grenades in call of duty?

In order To throw the grenades back at them you need to be standing on the top of the grenade or stand near to them and then just press (rb) the right shoulder button and here you are.there are very few Chances for you to throw it back without being shot,so be careful and best of luck...

Re: How do i throw grenades in call of duty?

I love this game and i use to play it allot and just like you even i wasn't aware of such things when i had started the game,anyways To "cook" a grenade you just need to press and hold the right shoulder button for a while and then aiming the place where you want to throw the grenade but remember there are only have bloody 5 sec to cook the grenade so if you are not able to throw it at the count you yourself will face some serious injury.so quick enough iy you want to cook a grenade.best of luck.