Thread: I am looking for some split screen/co-op pc games

I am looking for some split screen/co-op pc games

I am searching for some split screen games. I am fed up playing an regular fps game. Last time I played Fifa which became boring now. This time I am planing to by some game DVD's which has support for split screen / co-operation mode. Please list some of them.

Re: I am looking for some split scree/co-op pc games

In my choice go for DiRT 3. I found this as one of the best racing games which has split screen support. More cars, more tracks and an extensive career. If you enjoy racing game this is just the right choice. Have a look on its new screenshots which can give you a clear idea about the split screen support.

If you enjoy fighting games then there are three games that you will never forget.
    • Super Street Fighter 4
    • Street Fighter 4
    • Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

The new one Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition is the best one and it offers you co-operation mode in a much better way. The entire competition scene in this game is revived. Have a look on the game trailer.

I agree with Dirt 3. Awesome game. The new games has tracks designed on snow, desert, and street circuits. You can view a split screen video gameplay of this game on youtube. The process is still very nice. This game benefits at three stages especially from cooperation with the manufacturers of real rally cars. So you get an realistic damage model on your system. Dirt 3 is one of the most realistic game of the McRae series. The multiplayer game mode of Dirt allows two players on one screen. If you have a wide screen support than this is more than enough for you to enjoy. You can play with your friend or join a clan simply. There are around four seasons on the game which you have to overcome to reach different championships to become the best driver in the world. There are many things which are still not counted here. But the game is awesome for racing game fans. DiRT 3's split-screen multiplayer support is the major innovation here.

Street Fighter IV is a new game with awesome action and controls. Another one thing which was not noticed is the online game support. I played this game online and really enjoyed it. The best thing to see the the number of characters used in this game and every of them have different defensive technique.

I will list you some more games which comes in the same category. Have a look on the list below :
    • The first one is Call Of Duty: Black Ops. This game is released some time before and has really nice arrangement for multiplayer battle.
    • Second one is ModNation Racers. A good co-operation game.
    • Third is Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds.
    • In the same way there are many other game that you can go for.