Thread: Which is better Protagonist between Captain Titus and The Force Commander in Warhammer 40,000: space marine

Which is better Protagonist between Captain Titus and The Force Commander in Warhammer 40,000: space marine

I like to play video games on the pc. I also played almost all the new games. Now I started to play Warhammer 40,000: space marine and I like the game very much. So I just want to ask some information about it. I was fascinated on everyone’s conclusions on these 2 well known Space Marines made by Relic. I will put up bios for both of them one week following Space Marine turns out unequivocally to be honest in light of the fact that I will be ruining the plot and endings. Can anyone give me some suggestions on this topic? Please help me.

Re: Which is better Protagonist between Captain Titus and The Force Commander in Warhammer 40,000: space marine

I desire to ask that is 'The Force Commander' the chap from DoW2 & DoW2:CR, if so then he and his strike group beat a more amazing daemon, kept back the tyranids attack, beat an ork warboss, executed a champion of turmoil and usually kicked a ton of outsiders asses. Titus have to pull his finger out assuming that he's determined to make up for lost time.

Re: Which is better Protagonist between Captain Titus and The Force Commander in Warhammer 40,000: space marine

As others have expressed Titus might be cool and all but in the event that he desires to make up for lost time to the bad behemoth that is the might commandant then he's need to pull his finger out and get grim. Actually I could give just about anything to see Titus ascent to the level of numerous story warriors of the imperium. I could would give just about anything to see him update and end up being increasingly saga when each diversion he is in. I feel a distinct desire to declare that we have viewed Sheppard develop from ME1 or how Ezio has ended up regretful impression following his first professional killer's doctrine presence.

Without knowing every little item Titus does in the event it’s no subject to express. Since I had a weapon to my head and had to prefer now, I could declare the Force Commander simply on account of he has a more substantial known triumph list.

I'm trying for Titus. There was more element in Titus in the Space Marine demo than there was of the strength officer in DoWII and Chaos Rising. Additionally, Titus is voiced by Mark Strong.
    In addition I like the cool and gathered voice of Titus. Isn't he the rascal that expires in the Dawn of War Canon? Cyrus declares in DOW 2 that every last trace of the Blood Ravens that went there inched toward getting roflstomped.