Thread: How can I re-install Internet Backgammon on Windows

How can I re-install Internet Backgammon on Windows

I want to learn and download a famous games which comes in windows called as Internet Backgammon. I do not found this game in my laptop and I first played this with my friend online. Just its an start need some tips to make it work faster. Thanks.

Re: How can I re-install Internet Backgammon on Windows

In this game you can as many free with real players around the world. There is another game called as Internet backgammon BGRoom. This is one of the biggest poker room in backgammon. Immediately after registration you can play with other players. The download and installation of this game is easy. It is just some kbs of file and the game is mostly free. Many online website too provide you the same game. You can also copy the same game from System32 folder of a working computer. The games, wallpapers, screensavers, etc are located in that folder. They are .exe file which can be run directly without any setup. You can try that also, or else download any version of this game from internet.

Backgammon has long been considered one of the most interesting and popular desktop logical games. You can simply download and install the game of backgammon on your computer. It's easy, and will not take long and you have a fascinating board game that can be played sitting at the computer monitor. The rules of the standard game.

I have been playing backgammon for long time and found that the players are making some mistakes over and over again. The one mistake which is common In my opinion is the taking the chips too far too fast, which means removing them from the game. So that is the place where you can look and play. I can explain that in a better way by an example.It is an mistake to peak 2 with an opening throw of 6-4. Whey because, although it is valuable to gain a point on the inner board, the final price is very high. Later you can face a problem with this. Limiting the options when it gets a bad score with the dice. In this way, the opponent will be easier to re-enter the top from the bar. Another mistake is playing too safe.

The game download is not a issues. At start when you are playing you have to fight to get peaks strategic and take calculated risks, everyone knows that it is almost impossible to play a game without leaving blots somewhere. It is better to risk a little at first to get a great reward after, do not leave things for later, hoping to get lucky.

Here is some tips on playing Internet Blackgammon. You will need :
    • 15 black and 15 white tiles
    • A pair of six-sided dice
    • A further six-sided dice (doubling cube) with the numbers 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and 64
    • A backgammon board

There are four quadrants on the backgammon board. In every quadrant there are around 6 triangles. These are also the points of action. The fields alternate in the colors black and white. The fields are numbered from 1 to 24. In the middle of the playing field is called the bar that divides the court into two halves. In the middle of the playing field is called the bar that divides the court into two halves. On the one hand, in a home half (one in each quadrant for home and one for black and white) and on the opposite side - and each for black and white. The bar is also the place for battered pieces.

Backgammon black stones:
    • 2 pieces on the field 1
    • 5 blocks to the field 12
    • 3 pieces on the field 17
    • 5 blocks to the field 19

Backgammon white stones:
    • 2 pieces on the field 24
    • 5 blocks to the field 13
    • 3 pieces on the field 8
    • 5 pieces on the field 6