Thread: Will Dead Island have some sort of tourist attraction?

Will Dead Island have some sort of tourist attraction?

As we all know Dead Island game will be played on an island, so I think they must be having some tourist attraction. Hence, I think there should be different attractive places and in good numbers. For you, which of the places are must to be in Dead Island to call it a tourist attraction. For me, I will like if it has some water parks, Boardwalk, Aquarium, and some Amusement parks. I think these are the places which must be included in Dead Island. What else should be there to increase the attraction of this island, according to you?

Re: Will Dead Island have some sort of tourist attraction?

Yes, those places will make Dead Island to become more awesome and enjoyable to play. It would be great if they include those places and in addition to that I think there should be some Arcade and lot of beaches. I think if they will include these places then it will help to increase the life of game among the users.

Yes, it will be great if there will be any amusement park kind of thing. But, we should not forget that it is a Dead Island. Therefore, I think instead of tourist attractions, it will have most of horrible places.

I have seen somewhere that there was a game artwork for an amusement park in one of the Dead Island game’s screenshot. So, the good news for you people is that, at least there will be an amusement park or a water park in this game. Not sure about other tourist attractions.

There was an amusement park in Left 4 Dead2 and it was really cool. I have heard that Dead Island has many things from Left 4 Dead2, so it would not be a surprise if it has an amusement park, but this time they should make it little bigger or better that the one in Left 4 Dead 2.

It is a fact that Dead Island is going to have heaps of stuff to attract you, because this island is really very vast. And also it will have facility for you to jump to different places to complete different quests. Till now I have confirmed that there is a church and a hotel in Dead Island. It will also have lot of buildings to be explored. According to an interview that I watched recently, they were saying many places in this game will have blocked off and you cannot enter in that area until you complete certain required level. And I feel this will be really cool.