Thread: Will Dead Island have barricading system and some movable objects?

Will Dead Island have barricading system and some movable objects?

Today I was playing “Amnesia the dark decent” and then suddenly I got a thought that will we able to move objects such as some boxes, desks, bookcases, dressers, beds and the other things like them in Dead Island also. I think this would be an awesome feature to be added in Dead Island. I they have added this feature in Dead Island then it will become more enjoyable. What do you think about it? Will it be there?

re: Will Dead Island have barricading system and some movable objects?

Yes, it sounds great to have something like this. It’s really a great idea to have some movable objects and barricading system. I hope they have implemented something like that in Dead Island. If there will be some barricading system then it will add a new element in this already awesome sounding game.

I also agree on this. The characters in the game should have ability to push furniture and desks and other stuffs it will make us to search different hidden areas. As this zombie shooter game has many new things, we can wish that it will have such feature also.

It will surely make this game more interesting. But, here I want to add that this is not a thing which is completely new and not being done before. You might have knowing of Nazi Zombies who uses this and it is necessary for them in order to survive. If Dead Island will get added with barricading system also then it will look more realistic and players will enjoy it more.

Re: Will Dead Island have barricading system and some movable objects?

It would really feel odd but you may have noticed that till now very few of zombie shooter games had this feature and those who had barricading system (like zombie panic source), didn’t have the ability to pull the things. But, personally, I would really like if there is a barricading system in Dead Island. And also if you call it an Role Playing Game then I think Barricades are must to be included in this game. And it would be even better if the barricades will be destructible. Yes, it is a fact that it will add little more difficulty to program it into game mechanics.