Thread: What weapon you will like to have while playing Dead Island?

What weapon you will like to have while playing Dead Island?

As Dead Island seems to be a very awesome game I like to discuss anything about it. I want to know which weapon you will like at your best and prefer to have while you are playing Dead Island. As there will be different types of weapons, which type of weapon is your favorite and you enjoy using it. I will like to have Guns and Knives which can be thrown on zombies. As I like to kill zombies from distance. But, I want to know your choice.

Re: What weapon you will like to have while playing Dead Island?

I will prefer to have throwing knives as they are stealthy. We can kill zombies from distance it can perform attacks silently so that other zombies don’t detect us. And I always like to kill zombies from a distance.

I think I will enjoy a lot when I will throw knives on zombies. So, knives are must for me. In addition to that I will need to have rifles also, if I have to perform long range shots in bulk while playing Dead Island. If I will have both of them then I will try to make my every shot as a head shot. Because, I like to blow off zombies heads and it kills them instantly.

When I will play Dead Island, I would like to have two bladed weapons, it can be sword or even machete. It will be better if I will have a long sword in my one hand to act as a primary weapon and a smaller sword or machete in another hand to use it as my secondary weapon. I will also like to throw knives for distant attack. Yes, it is possible for sure that my choice may get change, when I will start playing Dead Island, as it is my pre-layout about Dead Island.

I don’t like to kill zombie enemies from a distance, because I like to see their damage clearly by attacking them from very close. And that is why I don’t like to attack with knives or Guns. To attack zombies from closely I will require blades. I will to like to keep sword, knives machetes. But I will prefer to kill them closely only.

I will like to have a gun and an axe. Normally I will not use guns, I will save them so that I can use them when I will actually need. Else, I will use axe or the things around me, like chairs and other things, to attack on zombies. I will use guns when I there will be many zombies and I have to kill them from distance. I will normally give more and more headshots to save my ammos.

As far as I know, In Dead Island you can carry infinite items and almost 10 weapons. So, there is no need of choosing one or two weapon keep all the weapons that you get from anywhere. and then use them according to the situation. I think all weapons have their own importance. They all are best in different different situation.

As I have seen in an interview, when you will play Dead Island, then you can carry maximum 10 weapons at a time, as it has 10 slots for weapons. So, we can carry all which we like to have. Therefore, I will keep Baseball bat, Riffle, Sledgehammer for direct combats, Machete, blades, and also Bamboo Spears if I can get them, but as it is an island, I think I can get bamboos in a good number. Then also there will be space for more weapons to carry. But this much is enough for me.