Thread: SC Double Agent: Can't unlock weapon

SC Double Agent: Can't unlock weapon

hey man i need your help please help me i play the first mission and complete all the objective(including stared objective) then after the mission completed it says by completing stared mission you will unlock new weapon and bla bla bla the it show what have been unlocked but when play i press esc > click equipment but it say i havent unlock anything please help me

Re: SC Double Agent: Can't unlock weapon

I guess, after playing an completing all the objectives in a particular mission the weapon gets unlocked. I havent played this game, but what I have heard that you will get the weapons on places or from enemies who will be carrying this weapons and thus you can pick it up and use it from that chapter of the game. Also after completing the mission and objective, it will unlock a new weapon or piece of equipment for you, which will then automatically be added to your arsenal at the beginning of future missions, save for those that take place in the JBA headquarters.

i have completed mission objective marked with star that people say will unlock piece of equipment but when i play mission it still locked and i cant use it

The weapons get unlocked as you progress through the story of the game. Some are unlocked in single player and the rest are unlocked in Co-Op. Some weapons, like the p99, have to be picked up. Some weapons only unlock based on progress. You can also use some cheats to unlock weapons if you would like.

i don't know there is a p99 in double agent and how to pick up weapon i think it's imposible to pick up weapon except the riot shotgun it jail break mission