Thread: Why do main characters are not wearing helmets in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

Why do main characters are not wearing helmets in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

I have installed demo version of the Warhammer 40,000: space marine on the computer of mine. Well I have noticed that the pretty bloodied from melee fights. Your face is seems to be completely clean. You must be picky. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why do main characters are not wearing helmets in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

Well looking at the post of yours I am suggesting that there should be kind of the force field around of the head so that it can stop the bullet and also it should prevent the blood which is getting on the face.

Re: Why do main characters are not wearing helmets in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

I am suspecting that you are supposed to captain into the game. I let you know that the high ranking space marines are not wearing the helmets. However if you really wanted to get the above mentioned thing in the game by any mean then I let you know that you need to have mod in the game. without any mod I don’t think so you will be able to wear the helmet into the vanilla kind of the game.

Hey guys thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours over here in this particular thread. I have come to know whether you will not be able to use the helmet into the game until and unless there is mod. Well I am not aware of the force field. Let me know if you are aware of anything it. thanks a lot again.

As far as I know it to be called as refractor shield in the game. currently I am looking to have the Fall of Damnos and it said to be one of the sergeant and it did not use to wear the helmet. So his face with the subordinates can seen into his fury and it will inspire them. If each and everyone are wore helmet than I am wondering that the entire game will become awkward. Also helmets in the game is seems to be sissies like master chief. Titus and rest of the space marines will not wear the helmet just because they wanted to show that they are fearlessness.

After looking at the Fluff pics as well as description in the game and I have come to know that sergeants and special characters are not having the headgear. So I let you know that the Titus and crew are qualified as special characters hence they will not be able to make use of helmet into the game. if we are putting face on the character than it will give better experience. If they are having face then you will care about him while playing the game.

I let you know that there will be Imperial Guard, Space Marines is having the Iron Halo's. I think it seems to be quite cooler into the game.

I wanted to talk the developer and I will tell them they should not have the helmet on the Main characters for the sake of storytelling. However I am expecting that you will be able to make use of the helmet when you are supposed to multiplayer mode of the game. if I am not wrong there is shortage of the helmets into the Ultramarines Chapter who are above of the Battle Brother. Just because of the destruction of the helmet storage due to Battle for the Macraage. So you have to take care of the thing which I have mentioned over here.

I am wondering that they are refractors. Iron halos seems to be extremely rare and ancient relics from the long past. There are really rare existence into entire game. Company Captains and some of the celebrated heroes will make use of the advanced version the refractor field which are incorporated into Iron Halo.