Thread: Which would be the most deadly way kill a zombie in dead island?

Which would be the most deadly way kill a zombie in dead island?

Guys as the new game is about to launch there are number of questions been arriving into my mind and one of those questions is which would be the most deadly way kill a zombie? How you guys have been liking to kill the zombie the most can you guys share your views about that?

re: Which would be the most deadly way kill a zombie in dead island?

I would simply love hitting them a head shot with the bullet and watch their head getting exploded and I don’t think any other way would be the best as per as my consideration because that’s the only shot in which you are sure that that zombie is to its end in one shot and that too with a blasted head so from my view this is the best way and simply very easy to hit it and end the game. I would say any other attempt would be asking you to go in front of them and then use your weapon on them and while this act they can hurt you tho and they are just creepy so I don’t like to move around them and I just like to kick them from far itself so for me the best option is the bullet one shot and zombie over.

Well this is a good idea but its not brutal I think we have been looking for something very brutal which would be a bit funny in that game and very brutal in real I would like to peel there remaining skin off by burning them I would set the fire and put it on them and in this manner all the around would also can be attempted to end one hit and 3 to 4 targets so this can be the better way though.

Ok this is a nice step to go on with but still it can be more brutal if we have got a tank and even the machine gun hit all the bullets in their faces and then blow up them by the tank and if they still have some life remaining the roll them under your thank just using too player this task would be very nicely done asking one of them too continuously hit the bullet and then blow up them with the tank this would be the best way to kill them and I don’t think there is any other way which it can be more brutal rolling the zombies under the tank would be very enjoyable and it would surely make them go to hell.

Can’t we use up the Chainsaw and then just cut their faces out and this would be really brutal and I would love to do this and I would really love it if more of the chainsaw would be given to me and which would be more dangerous.

Ah thats nice and i think you guys have been trying to be more and more brutal towards the zombies and then the thing is that i am thinking if there would be more new ways to have more better killing and i think that would be more better there should be some detonators which we can plant where we want and would have a heavy damage on the zombies when they are in many number and then if we would be having a Hand grenade then to it would be much better so i have been thinking about this two stuffs and i hope this would be ever included in this game i know they are not in the new version but i hope them to come in game sooner.