Thread: How to fix Crackling sound in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

How to fix Crackling sound in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

Recently I have installed the demo version of Warhammer 40,000: space marine on the computer of mine. Well after playing the game for couple of minutes I have come to know that there was crackling sound while playing the game on the computer of mine. I am not able to figure out whether there was an issue with the game or hardware of the computer. any help to make the thing working for me highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to fix Crackling sound in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

In order to get the root cause of the problem I am asking following question which you should answer . which operating system do you have installed on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers which are required for the smooth running of the game?

First of all I am suggesting that you should see that you have properly plugged the speakers on the computer of yours. also you can borrow speakers from the any of the friends of you and see whether you are able to figure out whether is any issue with the game or headphone or you can speaker which you have installed on the computer. once you have managed to figure out the root cause let me know I will assist you further to fix the matter of yours.

Well I am not sure about the thing but there could be an issue with the sound card drivers which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should reinstall the sound card drivers and reboot the computer and try to play the game on the computer. if reinstalling the sound card drivers are not working than you might need to install the latest version of the sound card drivers on the computer of yours. I let you know that you will be able to get the latest version of the drivers from the official website of the sound card manufacturer and you reboot the computer after reinstalling the driver.

I think you need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether you are able to fix the matter after reinstalling the game.

Well I am suspecting that there could be an issue with sound card. you have to contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have nay physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty.

According to me there could be bug issue with the game which you have installed on the computer of yours. hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The bug report of the game should contain the information about the computer configuration.
    The developer will learn the entire thing and they will release the patch which you can download and install so that you will be able to fix the matter.

Thanks a lot all of you with replying with the possible solutions. I wanted to appreciate your efforts to help me out. I am going to talk with developer about the issue and I am hoping that they will help you out.