Thread: You would be looking for which skill trade in Dead Island

You would be looking for which skill trade in Dead Island

Which trade skill would be your option this is my query to you guys please share your views? A we have looked out for the Logan’s skill tree with the 3 nice skill with the Fury, Combat and the survival and then the strength, tank and the martial art which would be your weapons and which character you would be going for?

Re: You would be looking for which skill trade in Dead Island

Hello I would be opting into with the Sam and I think that he is a strongest and most of the players go for him as well and he has the proper talent as the strength and then tank and the third one is suppose to be a survival I am not sure with that but I think that no one can say that for this you need to wait for the game to launch and then only you can decided whats in his tree and I wonder that people have been knowing already about all the skills about all of them just think if the things would have changed in this then what would happen? I mean if the skills and all would have changed in this version then? If sam would have been given more strength then would you switch to him? So I would be saying that let the game get into the market then we would decided which character to go with.

That is true I think deciding from before is not a good choice as we have been watching out that there are many changes and in some of the images we have saw that there are some new guys so if there would be some new character and powerful one then we would need to go with them so not yet decided.

I have been playing with all of them always so I don’t know about which one to go with and I enjoy playing with everyone so I never decided anyone of them and I like using the power and skills from all of them and I think everyone should keep on playing with all of them this would improve your skills and would make you use to everyone and yes if there would be someone new then that would be really an awesome thing to go with I would be loving it a lot.

I think all of them are having same power we can go with any one the thing is going to be the same and what it does matters the game has been arranged as a quest and it keeps getting tough every next level so take anyone you have to play with your brain and you have to play nicely so it doesn’t matter who you are taking.

Yap I too think the same that everyone is same and I have been playing with everyone though and have never found any one more powerful and then if we are playing better we win and if we are lazy we loose and then the skill trees is also actually very same if you do some calculation and see some of them has something better and they are weak in other and by this way all of them are equal. And with the example I would be saying as the sam b must be having a upgrade talent at the top and some other skill part would be lower and with the xian mei the talent would be lesser but she would be better in some other skill so its almost the same at the end.

I can play with anyone though I dint found this game tougher anytime I just kept on playing with anyone I liked any time and I have been able to play with all of them and it was the best deal and I always need a change so I keep on moving over all of them.

I have a feeling that they have been changing everyone’s skill in this version for sure, I have found this since the logan pic have been viewed to me I have had a feeling that his skill is also moved to something different and so I don’t think that we can make out that whose skill is what its still about to come and its all just a suspense. So for all those guys who like to compare and time pass and all and find out who is better and who is not there is a bad news you have to wait a bit and I have found that most of the guys commenting over here are like me they don’t want to waste time in comparing they just need to play and sho upp there game that’s the nice thing, now the skill for the combat tree for the third tier which would be down in the middle with the one that has been looking into for a like 3 people huddled together, and so it has been known as frenzy.

They has been swapped and that skill which has been with one on the fifth tier and then on the right which has been with the changed icon or may be even with the changed it completely, so now there would be a skill frenzy is no longer on the third tier and this would be putting up to the fifth tier and yes this would be with some of the icons and there would be the same and which is just different placement, and it would be like the health upgrade/backpack, and then the weapon which has been upgrade to the one which are just changed to what that characterhas to be in proficient in.

well I have heard that they have said that each character would be having a unique skill tree and I think this is officially decided. And if you would be watching out to the MTV footage again you would get some idea but I don’t think that all would be going to be the same.

Hey guys thanks a lot i wasn't thinking that so many of you would be taking interest in this query but this was great to see that you guys have been putting so much effort to try to suggest me about your views and but some of you guys have also said something which is against my query but i am not finding you guys wrong you are right though so no problem i would accept your words.