Thread: Dead Island available in PlayStation Home

Dead Island available in PlayStation Home

Guys I hope you all must have not be knowing about this but let me confirm about this news that DI can be played in the playstation home and hence from now on you can play the game in your playstation network. I know that it is a very interesting news for you all. I hope you all did liked it. PSN users will be getting free weapons for this game. A Dead Island themed mini game will be accessible to PlayStation Home visitors in which players have to show their skill in crafting items and allow their abilities against attacks from a rampaging zombie horde. Much like the full version this is also a 4 player game and can be played in the mini version as well. Some unlockable content of the PlayStation Home will be easily obtainable by the PlayStation Home reward that we get while playing the game. the pre order can be done directly from the Central Plaza.

Re: Dead Island available in PlayStation Home

You have mention in the post that it is a mini version of the game so what differences will be there in the main version of the game and this? I need to know about it and also is it available now? Can you please tell me? is it made available for the Xbox 360 users? Any idea on the same then do share your views on the same. Waiting for the reply on the same.

See it is made available for the playstation users and not the xbox users the reasons behind it are simply not knowable because the matters are kept inside. Ye sit is a mini game or a 3rd person shooter game and yes it is made available. This is what the information I have got for you at this moment of time. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you got the necessary information on the same.

I am wondering as if what will it be like going to the mini game well I think they have released this game a week before the release of the game so that the users will get the adequate knowledge of the game and also accordingly frame the changes that is there in the game. so a mini game was developed for the psn users now the full version of the game is coming up and I am wondering why people are talking about the mini game. Instead we must try and focus on the full version of the game I think that should be done for sure. that’s what I am saying here. the only sad thing done by the publishers here is that they should have made available for the Xbox users as well. It would be an interesting competition for sure. so that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    I am wondering as if what will it be like going to the mini game well I think they have released this game a week before the release of the game so that the users will get the adequate knowledge of the game and also accordingly frame the changes that is there in the game. so a mini game was developed for the psn users now the full version of the game is coming up and I am wondering why people are talking about the mini game. Instead we must try and focus on the full version of the game I think that should be done for sure. that’s what I am saying here. the only sad thing done by the publishers here is that they should have made available for the Xbox users as well. It would be an interesting competition for sure. so that’s what I am saying here.
    See there is no need to worry for the xbox users since there are many games that are directly available for the xbox users and not the playstation users. This is one game that is made exclusively available for the playstation users. That really sounds surprise.

Frankly speaking I think this thread should have been made before that’s what I feel. since this call was made last month and not now so instead of putting it up now it would have been better if youcould have added this thread 2-3 weeks before. Then it would have attracted a lot of users, that’s for sure.

Ok i thought nobody had mentioned anything about the specific topic and hence i was a bit afraid of it thats why i came here and hence thats why i am saying here. Since not many were aware of these things, i hope that is clear for you.