Thread: What are the things that you want to see in Dead Island game?

What are the things that you want to see in Dead Island game?

Since the game will be releasing soon I want to ask you to list down some of the things that you would like to definitely see in the game. well I was going to put up this thread long time ago but I was busy with some important work and hence that postponed the postponed the posting of the thread. So what do you all want in this game and that you would like to definitely see in the game. Well if that gets implemented in the game then it would be a dream come true for you in the game. I hope you might have understood by now what I am trying to make you explain you about the same. so start replying guys on what’s your opinion about the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all and also make sure that you do give some supporting reasons for the answers that you have given.

Re: What are the things that you want to see in Dead Island game?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    Since the game will be releasing soon I want to ask you to list down some of the things that you would like to definitely see in the game. well I was going to put up this thread long time ago but I was busy with some important work and hence that postponed the postponed the posting of the thread. So what do you all want in this game and that you would like to definitely see in the game. Well if that gets implemented in the game then it would be a dream come true for you in the game. I hope you might have understood by now what I am trying to make you explain you about the same. so start replying guys on what’s your opinion about the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all and also make sure that you do give some supporting reasons for the answers that you have given.
    I was hoping to get to see barricading but I don’t think that will be happening in the game, that’s what I think here. without it the game will be too straightforward to be in the game, so that’s what I am saying here. the previous games like DR2 did have the barricading and hence that was a fun factor in the game. the pick up and drop techniques in the game is absolutely interesting and hence having it in the game will be equally important. Any advise if it is implanting there in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    I was hoping to get to see barricading but I don’t think that will be happening in the game, that’s what I think here. without it the game will be too straightforward to be in the game, so that’s what I am saying here. the previous games like DR2 did have the barricading and hence that was a fun factor in the game. the pick up and drop techniques in the game is absolutely interesting and hence having it in the game will be equally important. Any advise if it is implanting there in the game.
    Technically speaking you can create that it is not an a issue and as far as the picking up and throwing of the objects are concerned then let me tell you that you can do it. You are allowed to throw and pick up any random objects in the game. so that’s what the information I have for you. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same. so any other queries that you have on the same then do let me know as soon as possible over here only we will try and update you with the latest information we have got on the game.

I have one small suggestion to make here see what I think is that weapons must have item raritys and also the option of turning the rarity on/off. that would be a great option to get started with that’s what I am hoping for. Though the weapons selection is quite good there are no issues at all but I have noticed that the weapons which are small In the number do not get displayed at all. They do not show up in the statistics. So what I want is that if I turn the rarity option of weapons as on then all the rarity weapons should also get displayed in the statistics, well that’s what I think would be a better option if any changes has to be implemented over there. That will be sufficient for sure.

Some references to show walking dead would certainly be a big welcome in the game and I would definitely say that it would be a good feature there in the game. so that’s what I am saying here. on addition to that I would love to see abandoned prison/mental asylum, secret underground labs they are some places that I would love to fetch out for the zombies. These are places which I would love to explore and make researches there only. So that’s what I am planning here. I hope I have answered out all the necessary things anyways if I have missed up then I will surely add it.

If there was a character in the prison convicted and surrounded by the zombies trying to escape that person from that zombies would be a definite welcome for me. The rescue mission for that person convicted In the jail would be an interesting piece of mission that can take out in the game. so that’s what the mission I am talking about let’s hope we get to see that in the game as well. I am waiting to play that mission.

So what I am saying is that if you check properly in the game then have you noticed that the character ram does have the same properly and also have the jail as the home. So probably after having read your above post what I can say is that you should probably check out for the ram character.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    So what I am saying is that if you check properly in the game then have you noticed that the character ram does have the same properly and also have the jail as the home. So probably after having read your above post what I can say is that you should probably check out for the ram character.
    For your information rams do not come from an asylum or prison. Well they are the results of the various experiments that have taken in the lab and hence if you look at the characteristics of the ram then you can see that they are quite long and also their built is quite solied which can make the enemy think. Plus if you have a look at the jacket of that character then you will realize that it is staright much like the others and with the mask they do look as if they are not belonging to the prisoners at all. I hope you do understand what I am saying here. hope that was enough for you.

Guys I would like to say that there is a a prison and mental asylum in the full game. it is being confirmed by the developers as well. I just got the recent information and hence I decided to share it with you all on the same.