Thread: Countdown to kill Zombies in Dead Island has begun

Countdown to kill Zombies in Dead Island has begun

The title says it all its only some time that the game will be releasing soon and the game will be hitting the stores soon. That’s what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here. I am very excited to play this game and kill zombies one by one. Playing with the real zombie attack in this game is a definite experience for sure and I am sure you all would also agree to it. So that’s what I wanted to say here. I have made this thread as a reminder to all of them who were not knowing that the game will be releasing today. Anyways what’s your take about this game, do start commenting.

Re: Countdown to kill Zombies in Dead Island has begun

Yes the game does looks interesting and hence what I am saying is that it will be a interesting thing to watch out in the game that’s what I feel here. well killing the zombies will be the first priority in the game and also making it achievable would be a definite thing for sure, so that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    The title says it all its only some time that the game will be releasing soon and the game will be hitting the stores soon. That’s what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here. I am very excited to play this game and kill zombies one by one. Playing with the real zombie attack in this game is a definite experience for sure and I am sure you all would also agree to it. So that’s what I wanted to say here. I have made this thread as a reminder to all of them who were not knowing that the game will be releasing today. Anyways what’s your take about this game, do start commenting.
    Now what I am saying is that if you are talking about the countdown then the game will be coming in a short period of time. Well there are various interesting things to watch out in the game the first thing to watch out is the arena bloodbath arena. It will be an interesting phase in the game and also how the story develops in the game that will be an interesting thing to watch out for in the game, that’s what I want to say here. waiting to have a look at the different avatars of the zombies in the game how will they be behaving and also how will they counter attack the enemies is a thing to watch out for in the game. that’s my take on the game will be waiting whole heartedly for it.

Will be checking it out shortly in the PSN if this game has come up or not, that’s what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here. so sending the invitations will shortly take place as soon as the game will be released in the PSN, that’s what I am saying here. anyways looking forward for this game, that is what I can say here.

in fact guys i have started killing each and every one of the zombie and hence i am very much excited to kill all of them, thats what i am saying here, anyways thanks for the thread that you have made here, appreciate the help that you have given here.