Thread: Playing Dead Island in the versus online mode

Playing Dead Island in the versus online mode

So what do you all think about this combination guys. I think playing this game in the online versus ,ode will be a different experience for sure and hence what I think is that playing this game in that conditions would be a total difference experience for sure, so that’s why I am asking you all about the same. what do you all think about playing this game in that mode. I want a response from all of you on this of what do you all think about this idea. Waiting to hear it from you all on this, do reply as soon as possible on this.

Re: Playing Dead Island in the versus online mode

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    So what do you all think about this combination guys. I think playing this game in the online versus ,ode will be a different experience for sure and hence what I think is that playing this game in that conditions would be a total difference experience for sure, so that’s why I am asking you all about the same. what do you all think about playing this game in that mode. I want a response from all of you on this of what do you all think about this idea. Waiting to hear it from you all on this, do reply as soon as possible on this.
    I really welcome your idea on this and I think that it will surely be a good idea to be implemented on that’s what I feel about the game. so that’s what I want to say here. instead of focusing on the old melee focused gameplay it is better to get started with the new online versus mode I think that will be a better option for sure to get started with it, that’s what I feel .so that’s the reason why I really welcome your idea on this, so thanks a lot for mentioning about the same and hence I would like to say thanks to you for coming up with this interesting topic over here, so that’s what I wanted to say over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    I don’t think so it would be possible at all . Well I would just advise you to check if you have come across any melee-only' servers games that are only depending on that. Now it really becomes difficult to find the opponent, that are standing about ten feet apart and then to tackle it you will have to move forward and then backward. So what I am saying is that have you seen any game like Team Fortress 2, adapting the melee modes for their games no because that will not suite the pattern at all. special multi player games do have this capacity of playing the versus online mode and that too with ease. So you cannot say implement the same feature in each and every game, that’s what the point I was trying to make here.

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    I don’t think so it would be possible at all . Well I would just advise you to check if you have come across any melee-only' servers games that are only depending on that. Now it really becomes difficult to find the opponent, that are standing about ten feet apart and then to tackle it you will have to move forward and then backward. So what I am saying is that have you seen any game like Team Fortress 2, adapting the melee modes for their games no because that will not suite the pattern at all. special multi player games do have this capacity of playing the versus online mode and that too with ease. So you cannot say implement the same feature in each and every game, that’s what the point I was trying to make here.
    I absolutely agree with you on this and I agree that implementing the online mode in this game is a very difficult option to implement. So I think that the developers will have to sit and think about this issue if they want to implement the same feature in their game. Since it s a very important decision and it is best if they take the call on this. so a careful approach on this will be very important to watch out for that’s what I am saying here.

I am interested in playing 4 player campaign that will be an interesting set of competition I feel and hence what I think is that this feature should get implemented as soon as possible that is what I am hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    I think you have not understood what I am saying here. well the term versus that I was trying to say here is that I'm talking about a handful of survivors on Multiplayer mode and that too only in maps while the other team that is opponent would be of zombies well I am counting on the special sets of zombies which I think would be an interesting combo in that feature that’s what I feel here about the game. I would like to have special zombies such as fast zombie, damage zombie, slow zombie etc which will make up for an interesting competition. Also each and every zombie will have special features like take an e.eg of Suicide zombie it will hurt you if you don't run away from it. so all kind of zombies should be there in the game and hence that’s what I think would make up for an interesting combination.

I think focusing on the team play and realism in the story will make the game better and also focusing on the multiplayer mode will not be benefiting the game that’s what I think. Instead of making the game run poor in the coop mode it is better to concentrate on the existing part of the game and also develop some features that will be beneficial for the game. so that’s what I am hoping for In the game. So a game with good story line will be a better hit with the one that works poorly with the coop mode.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanInt View Post
    I think focusing on the team play and realism in the story will make the game better and also focusing on the multiplayer mode will not be benefiting the game that’s what I think. Instead of making the game run poor in the coop mode it is better to concentrate on the existing part of the game and also develop some features that will be beneficial for the game. so that’s what I am hoping for In the game. So a game with good story line will be a better hit with the one that works poorly with the coop mode.
    No zombies vs humans verses mode will be an interesting setup and would definitely mark the beginning of the game. The players should be given the freedom of unlocking the weapons to humans as well as zombies do have the special features on their won. So that will sum up for a good fight.

Don’t you all think L4D will interfere here saying that it is a L4D's versus concept? Yes that looks similar for me and hence what I think the gamers will definitely interfere here saying it is a copied concept, so that will not go dwon well with all the gamers and also the fan of this game, so I don’t think that developers will be plying on this idea and instead will think of definite changes to the existing scene that’s what I think they will be doing instead of making radical changes in the game.