Thread: Dead island setting would be difficult?

Dead island setting would be difficult?

Guys now as per this game has been about to launch I am wondering that will the setting and the control of this game would be difficult to get hold on with? The players of these games please help me whatever your suggestion or experience over this game please share it I would like to get helped from you all so that while playing this game I won’t find any problem.

Re: Dead island setting would be difficult?

Hello friends I have been wondering that why the settings would be hard I think ti would be the same as it has been in all the previous version and I think that this would be the best version and everything in this game would be at the best there would be no problem at all with anything and I would also say that this time there would be so many features and all in this game that everyone would be enjoying this a lot.

My personal view would be yes it would be tough because weather it is easy, very easy normal or hard the enemy level keeps on increasing with your level up so I would be saying that there is no option to keep the difficulty down so you need to work hard over it for sure.

I would say that I think the number of the people playing together would matter in this the more number of people the more level of difficulty and the higher level as higher number of zombie would be increasing this is what I have heard so I would also vote up to that you have to work hard with this game and the settings and the game play is going to be tough and you need to play it with full concentration and have a good effort over it and then you would be able to enjoy this game.

Well if you have been playing this game then you must be knowing that when you keep on increasing you level the game keeps on going tougher and once you are completed with the game then the extra hard core game would be starting up and which would be the toughest mode ever.

If you are a good player I don’t think anything would be hard ya there would be a better challenge to you and that is required to continue to play the game there would be no fun if there won’t be any tough challenge and I wonder that why the settings would be tough I think the playing settings would be the same always and the game play would be a bit nice challenge and if you have a interest in taking the hard challenges then you would surely enjoy the game very much.

I am think that what I have heard would be true with this game they have been trying to make this game as the Borderlands in this game it was like it was fixed the quest would be easy, hard, harder and then impossible and I think that it would be the same with this game too and we wont be able to play many zones which would be with many of the zombies and with a very high and that would be the real challenge and I hope that everyone would be it very much.

Not at all i have also played this game from long time and i was expecting this game to be very easy with its graphic but it was not that easy but i would say its not even that tough if you play it properly you can complete the task easily and ya that's true that this games quest has been arranged in an order to be easy tough tougher and then impossible but you can understand that none of the game is having any task which would be impossible because such tasks would be very boring if you wont be able to complete any of them and you would stop playing it so there are tricks to do it and you can do it easily if done in systematic way.