Thread: creation by Steam in Dead Island

creation by Steam in Dead Island

Hello friends I have just saw a some images of the Dead island and I have saw some very nice creations from them in this game and I am very amazed that they have made this game very nice now so what you guys think about this? And I would want to know that the players waiting for this game has found what about it please suggest.

Re: creation by Steam in Dead Island

That’s true I have also saw many of the images and they are just awesome I think now they have been really concentrating on the better creations for this game now the theme has worked for them and now what they have to do is develop a game with better graphic and provide something new now, and I suppose that they have been working hard now. And I have even saw that there are so many people who have been waiting for this game and they have been wondering when the game would be releasing and where they can pre book the game and get it started in their pc so I am sure everyone has found lots of better thing about this game and so they have been running a lot behind it and why not when there loved games has been turning out to be a lot better one then surely this would be a nice deal to move on with the game.

I think you are talking about the beautiful views and a lady in the images which has been moving around already the Xian Mei was so good looking now more of the girls I think have entered or she is the one who is looking lot better, and I am sure this game would be awesome while playing this time.

Guys I have already preordered it I know this game is very nice I have saw many videos and all about this game and they are looking very nice and so I want this game now but has to wait till the game is been released and is in my pc and I start playing it and i am just hoping that this game should have more new features that would make this game awesome and I am hoping that this game would be having new weapons and all too that would be filling the requirement.

This game has been ma best game till now and I am in need of the game very much and I was thinking to pre order this game but I dint knew where to order I have a game store around me I asked it over there but he wasn’t interested in taking the pre order and now I think I need to get stuck over the ebay and the amazon and it would be over there I need to order it.

Yap the creation has been really very nice and it seems that lots of things has been changed and it would be a lot of fun to go on with this game and it would be very nice to see the improvement in this game.

I think that in this version I would be getting all what I have been waiting for the images and the videos has been telling a lot about all this and I think that this would be the best way to have a good time now because I usually was playing the previous version everyday and this is the only game which I play and I have got a bit bored by playing the same thing again and again and now I think there would be something new which would be giving me lots of fun.

This game was having a new theme when it came in existing and it was very nice while playing it, the only problem with this game was the graphic that was bit boring and been bit unimpressive and i think many of such games have the same kind on the graphic like i have played portal and all it was a nice game but the graphic was low only so i think they dont put a lot effort for such games and this time may be they have tried to be bit better and have tried to have many changes in the game and the pics do speak something different then the previous versions so i would be saying that they are having a better creation this time lets hope the best and find out what are the exciting features in this game and for this we need to play this game sooner.