Thread: Limited & collectors edition of Dead island

Limited & collectors edition of Dead island

Hello guys I have been thinking to pre order this game Dead Island and I have read somewhere that there would be a limited edition of the dead island so any one over here can tell me when this game is to be released so that I can try to book this and get one or me? Please help me guys.

re: Limited & collectors edition of Dead island

Hey this game is been said to get released on the 6 sept 2011 today or in one or two days so If you would be trying to order it off course you can and you would get a order been placed and you seem to be a big fan of this game and I have also ordered it and I hope I would be getting the CD till tomorrow so I think you should place the order too and get the game in one or 2 days. Don’t waste single minute just go for it. And for that just keep an eye on Amazon and ebay I hope there you would find a lot many people are behind you so you need to go for it quickly.

re: Limited & collectors edition of Dead island

Yap the true release date is 6 sept 2011 and some of the guys who have pre ordered this game has already got this game and have been playing bu still no news about how this game has been responding i think those who have got the game has been busy playing this game and don't have much time to comment over it i think we need to wait for one more day to get a better idea about it or if the complete detail is needed we need to get the copy of this game and then start enjoying the game and i am hoping that this game would be best version according to the previous one and this would be a better choice undoubtedly and so let try to get it now and then get ready to share up what we have been finding in it.