Thread: Has anyone got Dead Island on pc

Has anyone got Dead Island on pc

I am just impatient to get this game into my pc and I want to know that is there anyone who has got this into their pc? And if yes can you guys I was thinking if guys could upload their first game play on YouTube and let the new players get some help with that and let us know that how the effect is so please come up with your points guys please.

Re: Has anyone got Dead Island on pc

Hey how is this possible that anyone would be having this game on the pc it is about to release in one or 2 more days so I don’t think that there would be anyone who would be having it on their pc and yap dear if it would be possible to record it we would be surely doing this and I would like to do it, and if it was a game like AMNESIA then I would do it very quickly but would take time to get it onto pc I was about too book it but I haven’t booked it till now so I don’t know till when I would be getting it and would be installing it so I am bit insure that what would be the time when I would be having the video for this game and would be uploading it on youtube and may be till then you would get your own game and would start playing it.

Ya that is true though but I thought that if any part if the game would have been released then you can share the experience I am really in hurry to play this game and ya I have already ordered it so I would be getting it in day or so and I have just completed AMNESIA and so I don’t think that I would be needing the video for that game and I have really liked this game a lot and I hope the newer one would be more better.

Surely it would be as the previous one itself was so nice and so I am damn confidence that the newer one would be more amazing and then one more thing I would be saying that you can move on to the video I mean on the you tube and check out for them there are already some of them who have posted their video just go through them, and check out.

Well where are the guys who have pre ordered this game? I have also ordered this game but not on the first day i think i would be getting it in some 2 or 3 days and i am wondering where are the guys who have been ordering it for the first day can you guys not be around here and suggest something as far as i can think this game would be having many of the new features except the new characters it would be having lots of exciting features which would be very nice to play around. And i think to know everything about this game we need to go with this game there is none of the guys who has been having time to comment about it over here they must be busy with the game itself and then i would be commenting over it after i play it completely.