Thread: NPCs fighting and interaction in Dead Island

NPCs fighting and interaction in Dead Island

Hello guys I have gone through with some of the images and it was looking like they were some other fighters been fighting and saving the victims from the zombies by other fighters I mean they were not looking like the 4 characters so I just want to know that is that possible that there can be other fighters who would be fighting instead the 4 characters?

Re: NPCs fighting and interaction in Dead Island

I have also saw some of the images as you have been suggesting and then I think I have also saw the same pic in which a white dressed hands is saving the victim and I think that she is Xian Mei so no need to think that they are anyone other than the 4 characters and I don’t think that this is possible that some one else would be helping people out other than the 4 characters. I wonder that how you have been able to even think that because this game has been based on the 4 characters saving the victims from the zombies and how is that possible that someone else would be entering to help them out. And in the other pics I have saw I think that he was Will Sam B who was trying to help the victim out and again he is someone form the 4 characters so I think that there is nothing like other guys.

Well what I can think is there would be some more new characters in the new version and they must be them. What do you think over that? Because from last many time the same guys are helping may be now some powerful guys would be into the attack and these would be the new guys.

I have visited number of sites where number of people has been commenting over the new character i dont know that this would be true or no but i can find out that the people has been eagerly waiting for the new character anything change's in the character and the question arises that is this a new character. And many of them i have found that they have already got very bored by those character and so i think that new character should be included but instead of that there is going on some changes which can be existing which is is like the developers has been having a change in the skill tree for all of them so this can make up some changes.