Thread: campaign details for Dead Island playable

campaign details for Dead Island playable

Hello guys I have just came through this game and I want to know about this games Campaign detail for dead island and can I know about the features for this game please help me out and tell me about this? I have been trying out from some sites but haven’t got much detail so I want you guys to explain me nicely.

Re: campaign details for Dead Island playable

Hey I have been playing this game and it has been one of my best game as it is something very different and then I would like to tell you about the co-op players in this so there are four co-op player and the four characters are there which you can choose in for. And they are:

• Xian Mei
    • Logan
    • Sam B
    • Purna

Now the next part in the explanation is about the feature of the game and it is the first person melee combat. And then the 4 players co-op and then the weapon customization and the set on an open world tropical island and the RPG element which has been for the character development and finally about the hordes of the gruesome zombies these are all the features been included in this game.

Ok in this I would always like to go with the Xian Mei because I feel like she is the one who would be the better choice in solving the zombie problem for me and she is very strong for me. With that I am interested with the RPG element which has been for the character development.

I hope that there is not much people who have been liking this game as much as i was expecting i haven't got still any better update about this. i found out by myself a quite a few thing and i think that this game is having some different concept and that is why i would be thinking to play this game at least once and see what the game play look like to be and a bit good info from Wampanoag that has given me an idea about the characters and some features but still that wasnt enough and i think i have to play this game to know more about it.