Thread: Can you eat food in Dead Island

Can you eat food in Dead Island

I have just found out something which has been making me think a lot about it and I just don’t know what it has been saying and it is sinamoi said that ''we won’t survive without food'' and the nun said '' that if u help us i will help you find food'' this has been making me think that is would we be able to eat food in dead island?

Re: Can you eat food in Dead Island

I don’t know about this but I think that if that is true that this would be a nice deal and it would be working nicely. And I think that you need to eat the food to increase the stamina and when you keep eating food you can get fat and lose the stamina and that would be kind of boring so for that you need to maintain how much you got to eat and all stuffs. This kind of stuff seems to be really very realistic and I think that definitely a food is required to them and you must have saw them many time asking for it and going for it so this means that if you want then you can go with the drink and be a drunken me that would be better choice to be in and anyways it is Awesome and I just hope that I can’t do any mistake with my drunken time while I am in the game by been drunken nights in real life.

About food and all I don’t know much but I know that this has been to done time to time for having the stamina and eating food keeps your stamina regained. And with that I am having a feeling that like a real life food is the same requirement in this game to stay alive rest I haven’t heard anything about this topic.

Not much about the food but yes have heard about the drinks and I would say that been drunken would be very helpful as when you are completely drunken the zombie would be finding out that you are one of them and you can get rid of them for some time. This is not to be thought a much because whenever you would be needing anything you would know it then an there and i wonder that people have many weird queries lets start playing the game when it would be in market and then note down what we have to do and how.

Ya this is right that if you want to think about all such thing you need to start with the game first i don't think that this is the right question to be asked before the game is been launched and then you can play the previous version and note out whatever question you are having the proper game play would be letting you know what and how you have to do that.