Thread: Characters seems more bland than the L4D Cast in Dead Island

Characters seems more bland than the L4D Cast in Dead Island

Hello guys I have been playing L4D from the first version and now I have been thinking that they have been making everything over a same platform and then the characters have been the same and now I think everything is going to be the same for more long time. Wht do you guys think about this and the characters and all have been bland what do you think?

Re: Characters seems more bland than the L4D Cast in Dead Island

Ya I have been playing this game too and I have found the same that this game is having the same thing in the entire version and this is boring when you are expecting something to change and nothing is been effected so I wonder that would this game be lasting for long or not. And with that now when the characters remaining the same for long time then it is obvious that we would be finding a bit irritated with them and they would be a bland character to us. And if they are trying to be with the same thing then they need to do something with the character atleast change the looks or modify them or do something which would look as something is new.

Well still not able to play the Dead Island but still I can make out that the characters would be the same as the last version and the game play would be the same too and I think everything is going to remain the same thing so actually I won’t be playing this game if there is no new character and anything else been changed in the game play.

I wont like to agree with what you have been saying because I am playing this game and I haven’t found anything same I mean the game play is same but the character and all have been a bit different and they have been very interesting and I think and the voice effect and all have also changed a bit so I think then you need to play it and just try out once and I am sure that you would be liking the changes. I would strongly oppose that they are bland character because they are bit a better now and the enjoyment to this game has been increased.

This completely depends on how you are looking at the game and this would be better if you are looking it with the view that this game is nice and it would not be better if you have some bad intension in your mind so there would be number of problem. So I would be asking you to look at this game with the intension that this is providing you with something very new and then I am sure that you would be enjoying it. And I have bene able to see many of the people who have been picking up with the logan as his voice has been that would be keeping you into the game and would never let you face any problem.

yes that is true that this game is not having anything which would be attracting you with its graphic or gameplay but once when you start it you would be finding it a nice game to get a good time out with it. Ya that is true that the character in this game are not having a real personality but it is having something which is completely different concept so go on with it don’t worry if you are not able to see any better graphic in it you would still enjoy this game a lot because there are many other this which you can do.

I think the previous version were more simple than what the game is now, and there have been many fan for this game who have been liking it. And with all this I would be saying that telling them that they have been bland would be a bad saying to them.

I am not completely with all this and I would be saying the logan is not actually that good it has been a over confident and self loathing character and then the Sam B is the character who has been trying to regain the fame back. Then the other character is the Purna and he is a bit serious and has been taking the charge as it has some leader class. The character has been playing there role as they have been made up with.

Whatever the game is I don’t think that saying them the bland character would be something very unexpected I too don’t like this game but when the point is of something different than I think that this game is a good idea to go with and it also doesn’t requires high graphic card and all and almost all of processor can play this game and it can have a good user. There are number of character who are just too nice and you can deal very nicely with them and playing their role would be a nice choice too you.

I think that the question is absolutely right I don’t think that if the developer can think of having any change in the game then they would be deserving to have much user to go on with this game because when you are playing a game you always need a change and if you aren’t getting it you start finding this game too boring and so I have been finding that this game is completely same gameplay from the beginning and so now it is boring and the characters have been the same and this is very boring.

Not at all i would like to support this statement that the characters are bland in this game because they have been made as they have to be and they are the same i know from all the version but that has a specific reason, as you all must be knowing that all the games do have some fixed character which are well known for that game and people like to play there character so the developers just keep them fixed and that is too interesting to see so i don't think that the characters are bland actually they are kept as they should be.