Thread: Confusion about the single player DLC of Warhammer 40,000: space marine

Confusion about the single player DLC of Warhammer 40,000: space marine

I am having really simple query regarding Warhammer 40,000: space marine. Well I wanted speculation of yours on single player DLC for this particular game. what do you thinking about the character models and the combat movement. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter.

Re: Confusion about the single player DLC of Warhammer 40,000: space marine

As far as there is chances of the DLC for this particular game. Well but the entire thing is totally dependent on the modability of the PC version of this particular game. I think this is thing where modders will be able to put the thing in the game. Chaos space marines sounding amazing and I am really excited about the same. it would be space marines hence it is suitable for the title of the game. it will allow to dedicate the chaos gods and refuse the demonic possession. I think we might need to wait for the sequel and I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide justice to the material of the game. it is totally dependent on them if they have made some extra content than I am thinking that it will be out of the questions. Well we need to wait from the response from the developer of the game on this particular matter.

Re: Confusion about the single player DLC of Warhammer 40,000: space marine

I am really excited about the DLC pack of this particular game. I let you know that there is no one who has played the single player version of the game. Well after looking over here and there on the internet I have come to know that there will be nothing like Chaos Space Marines into the single player mode of the game. however it is to be confirmed for the multiplayer mode of the game and hence it is already mentioned over here we have to wait for the response from the developer of the game.