Thread: Is there Co Op campaign in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

Is there Co Op campaign in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

I am having great time with the demo version of Warhammer 40,000: space marine. I wanted to know whether there will any Co Op campaign into the game. I will not purchase the game until and unless there is no Co Op version of the game. Let me know if you are having any useful information on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there Co Op campaign in Warhammer 40,000: space marine?

I am wondering that there will sperate Co Op mode into the game. if you are supposed to play the campaign then you are going to have the single player experience. As far as I know the Co Op mode of the game is going to be releasing by the developer of the game. I am expecting that it will be kind of survival or horde type game mode. Also they might be reworking on the smaller side story campaign or it could be a main part of the campaign. Or it might be totally different in the game. I don’t expect that Co Op will be available at the releasing of the game however it will be available after getting the sufficient users. if I am not wrong it will be available for DLC after couple of month of the releasing of the game.

I let you if you are pre ordering the game just because to get Co Op than I am suggesting that you need to wait till information has been released by the developer of the game. I know that the developer of the game are making lots of efforts for the polished game. I have come to know about that they are supposed to release the Co Op information within couple of week.

Well according to me the developer of the game should announce the Co Op mode of the game as early as possible. Because there are number of people who are watining for the Co Op mode. If the information revealed early than the gamers will be able to decide whether they should purchase the game or not. I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide the information just before the final release of the game. Well we need to see when the developer is providing the Co Op information about the game. there will be lots of fun if Co Op mode is provided into the game.