Thread: Setting reset after launching Warhammer 40,000: space marine every time

Setting reset after launching Warhammer 40,000: space marine every time

I don’t know why this particular issue is occurring and hence I have come to this particular forum and I am expecting that the users of this particular forum will help me out. Well I have installed Warhammer 40,000: space marine on the computer of mine and I have found that the all the settings that is graphic, controls which I have done is seems to be resetting as I am restarting the game on the computer of mine. Welcome for any help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Setting reset after launching Warhammer 40,000: space marine every time

I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening. Can you tell me what operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? you have to see that you installed all the necessary drivers on the computer so that the game can run smoothly.

If you are having issue while setting the graphic of the game than I am suggesting that you should simply use the following instruction.
    • You have to look for the config file of the game. most probably it is located into AppData\Local\THQ\Relic Entertainment\Space Marine.
    • Now do the following modification into the config file. You should backup the config file before doing anything.

Code:
    Resolution.Width = 1920
    Resolution.Height = 1080

I am suggesting following stuff which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    1. You have to load Steam on the computer and go for Library.
    2. Now you have to right click on the game and click on Properties.
    3. You have to click on the Local Files and click on the Verify Integrity of game cache.
    4. Once you have done the same you should try to play the game on the computer of yours.

There could be an issue with user profile which you are using to play the game. So I am suggesting that you should simply create a new user profile on the computer of yours and try to play the game. if there is no issue than there was issue with the user profile and hence you should remove the issue causing user profile and play the game with the newly created user profile.

Do you have reinstalled the game? if your answer is no than I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game and I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will figure out the bug and fix the same. they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.