Thread: Playing Dead Island with Playstation Move, Xbox Kinect

Playing Dead Island with Playstation Move, Xbox Kinect

As we all know that the Dead Island is the first person action game and this is ideal for the Playstation Move system as well as the Xbox 360 Kinect. I am starting this thread to know that if you love to play this game in one of these modes or have a preference to play with the pad as is traditional? Please reply with your opinion.

Re: Playing Dead Island with Playstation Move, Xbox Kinect

I must say that I was extremely doubtful regarding the use of movement-based controllers meant for First Person Shooters except it appears that Killzone 3 have earned a fair bit of optimistic press used for its inventive use of Playstation Move peripheral, thus maybe the idea is not dead as well as buried just yet.

As for Kinect, the technology is surely there because I am owning a Kinect myself, the hardware is particularly notable, although they badly require a few appropriate games to support it, since right now it's more a innovation and must have accessory. I would imagine that something Kinect-related would possibly work like a 'hybrid' through a control pad, more willingly than just using the sensor itself like the sole method of control.

Re: Playing Dead Island with Playstation Move, Xbox Kinect

I have yet to utilize PS Move for something and it is same for Kinect. I am not a fan of it at all. I was a beta tester for hardware and initially it was really fun, it got boring really fast. Personally I am going to continue with the controller that I am having.