Thread: Warhammer 40,000: space marine not responding

Warhammer 40,000: space marine not responding

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss with you all guys. Recently I have downloaded and installed Warhammer 40,000: space marine on the computer of mine. after installing on the computer of mine. I have noticed that the game is not responding after the ADM opening screen. Let me know if you are having the same issue which you have mentioned over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Warhammer 40,000: space marine not responding

Well what is the computer configuration of the computer of yours? which operating system do you have installed on the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer? Is the hardware configuration of the computer meeting the minimum requirement of the game? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer so that the game can run smoothly on the computer

To fix the matter you have to right click on the exe file of the game. from the right click menu you have to click on the Run as Administrator and see whether there is any issue or not.

There could be compatibility issue with the game and operating system which you have installed on the computer. you can use the following instruction to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to search for the exe file of the game and you have to right click on the same and click on the Properties.
    • From the Properties menu you have to click on the Compatibility tab and you have to click on the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box and choose the respected option.
    • Now click on the Ok as well as Apply button. Now launch the game and see whether it is working or not.

You can use the following steps to fix the matter of yours.
    1. You should load the Steam on the computer.
    2. Go for Library section and you have to right click on the game and go for Properties.
    3. Now go for Local files and you have to click on the Verify integrity of game cache.
    4. This particular process might take several minute to complete the process and once process completed you should try to launch the game.

There could be an issue with the user profile which you are playing on the computer and hence I am suggesting that you should create a new user profile and see whether you are able to fix the matter of yours.

I think you need to reinstall the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. if reinstalling the graphic card driver is not working for you than you need to update the same. you can get the updated version of the drivers from the official website of the motherboard manufacturer . so you should download and install the same on the computer.

Make sure that you have install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer. you can get the same from the official website. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. after installing the latest version of DirectX on the computer you should reboot the computer.

I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. Well to fix the bug issue from the code you need to contact the developer of the game. the developer will find out the code from the game and fix the same. once they have fixed the bug from the code they will release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer. I am hoping that the developer of the game will fix the bug issue.