Thread: Can we jump in the Dead Island?

Can we jump in the Dead Island?

I know that many of you might feel that this is the odd question to ask but this is really bugging me for a while. I want it to have the t-bag feature. Also I do not want to lose any of the special parts. Is there somebody who is having anything to comment on this topic? Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: Can we jump in the Dead Island?

I think that this is possibly not possible. I am saying this because most of the first person shooters do not let you to jump. I am saying it on this basis but nobody knows the exact answer for this. Time will tell you that if that is possible or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanInt View Post
    I think that this is possibly not possible. I am saying this because most of the first person shooters do not let you to jump. I am saying it on this basis but nobody knows the exact answer for this. Time will tell you that if that is possible or not.
    I am not agree with that. I don’t think that this is the first person shooter. This is the FPP which is First person perspective and there is a lot of difference in the FPS and FPP. So for that, I can say that you will be able to jump after all how do you suppose to over all those cars which apparently clog up the streets?

I can say that jumping is one of the important factor for the game if anyone is going to purchase the zombie survival game. It is pointless to call this game as the zombie survival game if you are not able to jump from one story building to give punch a zombie on the face from above. So am quite sure that this is going to be there in the game. Anyway, let’s see if that if it is really there or not. I am also assuming the same to be available in the game. Let’s wait and watch.

Dead Island Xbox 360 is an activity recreation in first individual, which undertakes a tropical island transformed into vestibule of heck accompanying the attack of crowds of zombies. By picking your victor from four conceivable outcomes, you should attempt to survive in open dominions by making different survivors, upgrading the capacities of your element and weapons by identifying a modest fortune over the place. Dead Island is in addition playable in co-operation 4.