Thread: Unable to install the retail version of Warhammer 40,000: space marine

Unable to install the retail version of Warhammer 40,000: space marine

Yesterday morning I got the retailer version of Warhammer 40,000: space marine. Well I have successfully installed the product key but I got an error message which is saying that this particular game cannot be installed on the computer. I am confused why the above mentioned issue is occuriing and I wanted to resolve the above mentioned issue by any mean. Any speculation in this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to install the retail version of Warhammer 40,000: space marine

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I let you know that the game is not yet released. So you will not be able to install the game until and unless the game is not released. This particular game is locked on the Steam and it will get unlocked on the date of the releasing of the game.

I think you have misunderstanding the entire thing which you have mentioned over here. the retailer of the game will not sell the game until and unless the game has been released by the developer of the game. if they do so than it is to be considered as breach of contract. So they are going to face an issue if they are breaching the contract with the developer of the game. they will not give trouble yourself. I think you have to wait till the game is released by the developer of the game.

Hey thanks a lot for the replying with the speculation of yours. Well I have come to know that the game is going to be released on the 3rd September or 6th September. I am not aware of the releasing date of the game. Let me know if you are aware of it. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. anyway I wanted to thanks a lot for posting the speculation over here in this particular thread.

I let you know that the releasing date of the game is so far not changed and it is to be released on the 6th September. Once the game is being released you will be able to install as well as play the game. if you have managed to get the game than also you will not be able to play the same. the retailer of the game will not sell the game until and unless the game is not released on the schedule date. However you are having any issue after releasing of the game than you can post new thread over here and all the users of this particular forum will defiantly will help you out to fix the matter of yours.