Thread: Warhammer 40,000: space marine closing after selecting difficulty

Warhammer 40,000: space marine closing after selecting difficulty

The users of this particular forums has helped me many times to fix the matter of mine. well I have installed Warhammer 40,000: space marine on the computer of mine and I have noticed an unusual problem with the game. the game is seems to be crashing as I am changing the difficulty level of the game. I am suspecting there could be bug issue with the game. Let me know if you are having the same problem which I have mentioned over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Warhammer 40,000: space marine closing after selecting difficulty

I am not able to figure out the root cause of the problem but I can figure the same if you can answer the below mentioned questions. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you done any changes on the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Let me know if you are aware of any other information which you can provide about the problem which you are getting on the computer of yours.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should use Steammover. Now use the following instruction.
    • You have to turn off Steam.
    • You have to create a new Steam folder at the desired location.
    • Now you have to copy and paste the Steam.exe file from the old steam folder to the new steam folder.
    • You have to make the steamapps folder into the new steam folder.
    • You have to create the new folder into steamapps which is called as common.
    • You have to move steam/steamapps/common and you have to copy 40000 Space Marine Demo folder to the new location.
    • Now you have to launch the steam on the computer and redownload Space Marine.

Finally launch the game on the computer of yours and I am expecting that it will work for you.

In this particular situation I am suggesting following thing which you can try. Well you have to make forced items turned off in Nvidia driver profile. You should not do the force setting for the demo version of the game.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be an issue with the user profile which you are supposed to use to play the game on the computer. What I am suggesting over here is that you should simply create a new user profile in the game and see whether you are able to fix the matter. if the issue is not persisting than there was an issue with the user profile which you are using playing the game. so you have to remove from the game and play the game with the newly created user profile. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter after using the solution which I have mentioned over here.

After going through the issue which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should install the latest version of the DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. after installing the both software you should restart the computer and try to play the game.

There could be corruption of the game on the computer and hence I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. What I am saying that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. In the bug report you have to provide the information about the problem which you are getting and the computer configuration of yours. the developer of the game will figure out the bug and they will fix the bug from the code from the game and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.