Thread: Will there be a Dead Island for PS3 or Xbox

Will there be a Dead Island for PS3 or Xbox

Guys I have been playing this game from sometime and I am thinking that can I get this game on PS3 or Xbox? And this would be really nice if I can get this one happen because I like to play games on PS3 or Xbox more than on pc so I think that if this would be possible it would be really nice for me. Any guys who have been playing this game please suggest me something about this.

Re: Will there be a Dead Island for PS3 or Xbox

I have heard about playing this game on ps3 and xbox but I dint considered it as the best idea and dint looked upon for it so I don’t know much about it now I have ever played it but I think they are available and you would get some guys who would have been playing this game on PS3 I think but xbox is doubtful anyways can’t say a much about it as I don’t have very great ideas for this.

Hey it is available for both of them but they have been different looks and feature on both of them and you can say a bit different way to play this game too. And it has been different game play also and we need to know about this ok so basically I have a way in which I can give you a short but a good idea about this game been played on the PS3, XBOX and the pc so it can be said as:

• PS3: In PS3 I would be saying that it is free but nobody has been talking about it.
    • Xbox: It is very costly to play this game on Xbox but the community has been actually speaking about it.
    • PC: over here it is best for all the thing better game play cheap and more fun.

This is the best idea what I can give you about this game and I know that this would help you a lot and would turn out to be an important comment for you.

My personal recommendation would be to play this game on the PS3 and that would be the better choice because the game would have a better experience with the graphic on the PS3 then the computer and would be cheaper than the xbox so PS3 is better in both ways.

I don’t think that this is actually so true because this game would be same for all of them there is no different view or anything over any console or anything but I would say that it would be the best thing if you play it on computer that would be the easiest and nice part to go on with. And with that I would also like to say that if there is any difference between both of the console with the online experience then the graphic and the graphic would be completely the same and then the difference would be only on the pc and rest both of them would be the same and they would be just because of the different manufactures.

What I know about this is that the PS3 would be having a free online and there would be no game modder interfering the fun of the games but the Xbox manufacturer would be looking out that yo waste your 15$ to 20$ for the game disc and only then you can play that game and so I would be saying that in this case the PS3 would be the better option. And I would say that obviously everyone would be liking the move that would not be taking any cost and would be providing you with the fun so PS3 is the best option and if don’t want to play on that then the best option is pc.

Such games are always recommended to play on the PS3 and on the computers I have been playing this game on a pc and I am having a better Graphic card in the computer so I haven’t had any requirement to play it on xbox or PS3 I love to play it on pc itself.

I have been playing this game on the ps3 and it is the best option I think because with the reason what above posters have been saying and the comfort I have been feeling it was bit tougher on the PC but it was good on that too one of my friend has got this game on the xbox and he is has buyed it and the fun is same for both of us even if has buyed it whenever we are playing together atleast once or twice he has to regret that why he bought it

OK that's nice i was also thinking to go with the PS3 because the XBOX is always costly and i have been bored playing the game on the PC and so i would be thinking to go with PS3 to have a good graphic effects and ease and comfort and i am sure i would be loving it, i have been playing games on PS3 with my friends PS3 and i had enjoyed it and so i would be buying the PS3 for sure.