Thread: Warhammer 40,000: space marine demo is having audio lag

Warhammer 40,000: space marine demo is having audio lag

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread is saying. I have installed the demo version of the Warhammer 40,000: space marine on the computer of mine. after playing the game for the couple of hours I have found that the game is seems to be quite laggy. Some of the voice in the game is seems to disappearing in the middle of the sentences. Sometimes the weapons of the sound seems to be freezing. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening. Any help to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Warhammer 40,000: space marine demo is having audio lag

Well to figure out the root cause of the problem which you have mentioned over here I am asking following question which you should answer. What operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have done any changes on the computer? Let me know whether you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer. share if you are having any other information which can provide over here.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. well following is the system configuration which will be helpful to you.
    Operating System : Windows Vista 32 bit
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz
    RAM : 4 GB
    Graphic card: Gforce gtx 295
    Hard Drive: 500GB (200 GB free)
    So far I have not installed latest version of the drivers on the computer of mine.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the video card or sound card setting. Well what I am suggesting that you should simply check the setting of the same.

Well very first thing which is coming in my mind is to install the latest version of the Sound card drivers on the computer of mine. what I am suggesting that you should simply visit the official website of the sound card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the sound card drivers and install the same on the computer of yours. after installing the drivers on the computer of yours you should restart the computer and see whether it is working or not. if you are having any query than feel free to ask about the same.

Well after going through the post of yours I have concluded that there could be an issue with the sound card which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should simply contact the official manufacturer and claim for the service warranty. Well you have to take care of the thing that is the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to take benefit of the service warranty. Also you should carry the invoice while visiting the service center of manufacturer.if there is fault in the sound card than you might need to purchase the new sound card.

I think you need to reinstall the demo on the computer of yours. you have to uninstall the entire game and then you should try to install the game. you have to reboot the computer of yours and try to play the game and see whether it is working or not.

There could be bug issue with the game and I am feeling that you might need to contact the developer of the game and you have to file a bug report to them and they will work on the same and release patch which you can download and install the same on the computer of yours so the bug issue will not persist anymore.