Thread: All about weapons. Map and extra mission pack in Warhammer 40,000: Space marine

All about weapons. Map and extra mission pack in Warhammer 40,000: Space marine

I am having a particular query regarding the game Warhammer 40,000: Space marine. I wanted to know what do you thinking about the map packs for the multiplayer in which you will be able to purchase the stuffs into the game. you will be able to get the thing about the mission as well as weapons into the game. I wanted to know what do you think about this particular game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about weapons. Map and extra mission pack in Warhammer 40,000: Space marine

I am not aware of the thing what items are going to be releasing. But I am expecting that the developer of the game should not provide anything like DLC. They are forcing to pay lots of money for the frigging map. I am not willing to pay anything in the game if the developer of the game are forcing to get the DLC pack by paying.

Re: All about weapons. Map and extra mission pack in Warhammer 40,000: Space marine

I don’t agree with you. I will pay them if they are supposed to provide the customization option and something like unique skins and model-swaps for the existing weapons. I will be really happy if they are providing the deck my character out into the cooler-looking. Well according to me new maps should be available for free and it should be auto-updating. Otherwise you need to rip the player base into the tiny little pieces and it should be scatter into the wind. Also new weapons should be available for free into the game. Let see what the developer of the games are going to provide on this particular matter.

Well according to me the new weapons which are going to provide into the game should be well balanced. Or there is possibly that the developer of the game will provide some over powered. The people who have paid for the DLC will get some more benefit. If the weapons will have the stats should be balanced perfectly. There is fact that the players who are paying will get the extra weapons in the game. so that they will be able to get the extra tactical options while playing. If the players who are not paying to get the DLC into the game than they are going to have the tactical versatility. They can also offend the people who are paying to get the weapons. Since they have bought something which are inferior what they are already having.

The people will not be able to use the weapons against of the people who have purchased them. So playerbase will be divided for the various kind of the combination to purchase the weaponry.

I will pay to buy the maps and skin into the game. however I am hoping that the they have not over charged otherwise I will refuse to purchase the DLC in the game. Well I am thinking that I am going to talk about the developer of the game and I am wondering that the developer of the game will provide useful thing into the game.

I have talked to the developer of the game and they have told me that they have they are going to provide the Flamers into the latest version of the patch. They are also supposed to sell some unique alternate models for the weapons. I supposed to purchase that particular weapon into the game. I am not having any issue if the developer of the game are giving the unfair advantage to the people who have purchased the game which is mentioned already in this particular thread.